Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Could someone help me it's stuck at this everytime i try to play View attachment 2074729
If it freezes like that instead of crashing then it's likely a hardware issue.
I read that an Asus VivoBook Flip takes up to Pentium CPUs... And BotN needs at least an i3.
The i3 is a dual-core quad-thread CPU. I don't think there's any Pentium model like that.
Unless you have at the very least Pentium Dual-Core, if I'm being honest, I don't think it's going to go well for you.
There's probably ways of making it work still, but it might make the game ugly and unstable.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
How to enable creator mode?
That's a cheat-code basically. here's a step by step how to activate it:
  1. Open the Game
  2. Click settings
  3. Go where you input the cheats
  4. Insert the code: 5vg6dbEwqEk9
  5. Enjoy!
Remember that you HAVE to do this in the main-menu, you cannot do this during gameplay.

Jul 6, 2022
I read that an Asus VivoBook Flip takes up to Pentium CPUs... And BotN needs at least an i3.
The i3 is a dual-core quad-thread CPU. I don't think there's any Pentium model like that.
Unless you have at the very least Pentium Dual-Core, if I'm being honest, I don't think it's going to go well for you.
There's probably ways of making it work still, but it might make the game ugly and unstable.
Might be a GPU problem also
I have an i7 and at first it would be stuck at that loading screen but now it only comes up with an empty black window
Don't know an insane amount about computers but I know that an i7 is better than an i3

Are the only files in the game folder supposed to be the Engine and OBF folders and OBF.exe? Probably just me but that seems like not much for an unreal game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Might be a GPU problem also
I have an i7 and at first it would be stuck at that loading screen but now it only comes up with an empty black window
Don't know an insane amount about computers but I know that an i7 is better than an i3

Are the only files in the game folder supposed to be the Engine and OBF folders and OBF.exe? Probably just me but that seems like not much for an unreal game
Yep, that's all. Everything is in its own folder. But the largest part of this game's files is pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas, which weighs in at 3.9GB by itself.

You're right, it could also be a GPU problem as I don't think Intel HD Graphics are powerful enough for this.

Jul 6, 2022
Yep, that's all. Everything is in its own folder. But the largest part of this game's files is pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas, which weighs in at 3.9GB by itself.

You're right, it could also be a GPU problem as I don't think Intel HD Graphics are powerful enough for this.
If nothing else I guess it could be a bad installation
Pretty unfortunate as I was looking forward to checking this game out

Edit: IT WORKS!!! Had to completely reinstall the game, but after leaving it on a black screen for about 10 minutes I saw the CPU usage rise in the task manager and it works now!

Last edited:

sovn

May 4, 2019
win surprise sex and max trait level
don't work
to be fair it is written that max trait level doesnt work, also the correct password is "win wild sex", another password missing from the OP that was mentioned somewhere here is "world levels x", just change the x for 5 and all world levels will be 5, which saves a lot of time

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
i can't select sex position in breed farm can someone help me please??
You need to unlock them from Pawsmaati, she's got a spot in each Nephelym area to get them from - only free one is in the area with the foxen and vulwargs, others you have to pay for with favor.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Imagine trying to game with a 50 dolls pc

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to breed Pride's perfect demon? Everything I breed only ever pops out Nephs with lvl 1 traits

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone knows how to breed Pride's perfect demon? Everything I breed only ever pops out Nephs with lvl 1 traits
To carry on a trait with higher level, one of the parents must have a trait of that level, and the other must have that trait at least at level 1.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So is there a trait that makes traits transfer easier?
I know theres a trait for incest so if both exist they are the keys to a "perfect neph" Much like ye olde breeding season.... and any other breeding game.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Captured some foxens and Vulkgars but it seems none of the females get pregnant after sever attempts breeding them. The pregnancy option in the menu is definitely on

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Captured some foxens and Vulkgars but it seems none of the females get pregnant after sever attempts breeding them. The pregnancy option in the menu is definitely on
Chances are quite low at the start.
Don't know the exact numbers but i could estimate its ~5% at the start?
Best bet is to get one of the breeding nephs with the "increased chance every time you mate" trait.

Could probably calculate it from the fertility stat but dunno.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Could probably calculate it from the fertility stat but dunno.
The fertility stat, or possibly the algorithm that uses it, is broken. The wiki states that impregnation is a flat percentage chance equal to the sum of both partners’ fertility ratings, but in my experience the actual chance of a successful impregnation are much, much lower.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes