t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone please verify if the missing male nephelyms from the previous version are back?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I feel like I'm overlooking something really obvious, but how exactly do you go about making new presets?
go to the floppy disc icon when you make your character and click on it. you can't make nephelym presets.

war12321

Jul 1, 2018
go to the floppy disc icon when you make your character and click on it. you can't make nephelym presets.
How are people making Neph presets that Dere's putting into the game then? There's definitely a build that lets you do it, but I can't seem to find it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How are people making Neph presets that Dere's putting into the game then? There's definitely a build that lets you do it, but I can't seem to find it.
That's the creator build, I haven't messed around with it enough to know how to make them, but you have to submit them to his discord when you're done with them.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Will saves ever be able to carry over and not have to start a new game-every-single-time making it hard to explore the new and improved content? Seriously its such a long drag of a start that takes for-ev-er.

Reactions: fexo ninyt

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Will saves ever be able to carry over and not have to start a new game-every-single-time making it hard to explore the new and improved content? Seriously its such a long drag of a start that takes for-ev-er.
Yes it's possible most of the time.
If not you unlock the whole game if you alter the currency used in the game(i.e. cheat)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This won't save you the tedious task of capturing the nephelyms but at least you don't have to grind money

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

Eggmanboiled

Nov 11, 2018
So this preset special neph business is a complete mystery to me. I dont see any sort of builder/editor feature anywhere. Or anything where I can access these presets of way cooler looking nephs. I want to find them because it looks like the models are way thiccer then the ones you find in game. So any help would be great.

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
Where are the presets he added? I do not see them in game.
So this preset special neph business is a complete mystery to me. I dont see any sort of builder/editor feature anywhere. Or anything where I can access these presets of way cooler looking nephs. I want to find them because it looks like the models are way thiccer then the ones you find in game. So any help would be great.
the presets are nephs with unique appearance submitted by patrons, is very hard to miss then. not certain but i think you can breed then too

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
They really need to add some presets for the breeders, a few faces and bodies etc. that you can mix and match, i know i currently can't be arsed to tinker around because i don't like the default preset, it's gonna get wiped next update anyway, had it not it might have been worth the effort, as for promises of not wiping for upcoming updates... i'll believe it when i see it.

DVVD

Sep 22, 2017
So these are the "presets"

----v0.653 Alpha----

-Katarina by yewty
-Mocha by DevilJHO
-Crimson by Deluxe Penguin
-Guivre by CallMeWombat
-Sio by Kieve
-Snow by Kieve
-Leona by yewty
-Autumn by Kiev

----0.654 Alpha----

-Green Dragon by Tequori
-Claire by Covert Operations
-Vannae by Mordecai
-Black Flower by Deluxe Penguin
-Little Pink Vulpuss by Tequori
-Tamara by Mordecai
-Corrupted by Tequori
-Tribal by Tequori

----0.655 Alpha----

-Bessy by Rabbid_Run
-Gilda by Rabbid_Run
-Empress Dragoness by DeMoN Lightwing

If someone meet any of them,(wich is different not just colours) could Reply to this post and attach one image with the name ?
Ofcorse,I'll not be angry if you'll ignore this,just very happy !! :)
Thank you!!!
Got one

d72b63088df40d90903cab42abea732c.jpg

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I think I've found two more from my previous post, but how... just how would I know their name/type?

Also, does anyone else have the Nephelyms spawn instantly instead of the "climb forth from the ground"-animation? (this began in the last version)

dantekral

Nov 12, 2017
MEGA has a quota?
How much are you downloading from it to have it such a thing? o.o
Yeah it has quota it stops after 700 mb , if you have account you can only download 1.5 gb per day and my account already failed to download.I realy need an alternative link like on main post

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah it has quota it stops after 700 mb , if you have account you can only download 1.5 gb per day and my account already failed to download.I realy need an alternative link like on main post
Huh? that's weird cuz when i download from mega it shows that the 'free' quota is approx limit if 4GB.
Maybe it has something to do with your account-make a new one and try? or ur location has some restrictions?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes