Sep 20, 2017
Breeders Of The Nephelym [v.0.6561 Alpha] (x64) (2018) (Eng) [Others]

Torrent -

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I can't access that link, AV closed the page saying scrinject or something....
dude your anti virus is too sensitive, you need to change it or turn it off

try this link then -

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Tried your torrent and i still get the same msg popping out....
Hmm, instead of pinning it on the game itself, how about you share your PC specs?

I did some digging, and what it would seem is that your graphics card does not support DX11.
Can you confirm this?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Ok you guys are gonna probably yell at me because I might have asked this before but... I have the play version and access to creator build. How do I use the presets that are added in each version of the game? I do not see them listed in character creator.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
boys i made a post about sharing yours characters customization

hope u guys like it because its gona be great if people starting share theirs creation and enjoy much more the game bye =D

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Hmm, instead of pinning it on the game itself, how about you share your PC specs?

I did some digging, and what it would seem is that your graphics card does not support DX11.
Can you confirm this?
Well, just typed dxdiag and it says directx 11, i have no idea...

Capture.PNG

Marylamb

Dec 10, 2017
I dled the latest version but the older saves isn't compatible (thus, can't load from old save). Anything that could be done to fix this?

Nemerfade

Oct 29, 2017
Are there lots of animations in this game? I remember that other breeders game that somehow got worse with each update

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017

Can you confirm this?
mind telling me what downloading torrent link have anything to do with DX11 ? that's new to me.

Akrono$

May 2, 2017
You can access the gallery by pressing numpad 8!
The gallery will let you view Nephelym and morphs, and animations will come in a future build.

well i click numpad 8 in the game and in the menu and nothing happens
how to open gallery?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes