morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018
You will find them randomly while searching for nephelyms. But you will not have the name of each one (like in the patch notes) or which race have that preset.
In fact the only guaranteed way to find all is using the creator build :
View attachment 181083
Keep in mind that presets changes for humanoid / feral / male / female / futa , so you need to check each combination of those to find all the presets.
bro ok i make them i save them but nothing i cant find them enywere xd

fexo ninyt

Jun 20, 2017
bro ok i make them i save them but nothing i cant find them enywere xd
You can't. You can only use / test them in the creator build. The only that can put them in the actual game is the developer, and he obviously only do that for the ones that pay his patreon

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018
You can't. You can only use / test them in the creator build. The only that can put them in the actual game is the developer, and he obviously only do that for the ones that pay his patreon
ooooooooooooooooow so i have to sned a mesage to them now !! thanks for the info mate ;)

Pox

Sep 7, 2017
You can use to cheat any number in the game : money, stamina, etc
I also wrote a code for the current version that allows you to modify the min/max bounds of the current character creation slider in case anyone wanted to make an abomination for the fun of it.

Capture2.PNG

just copy this code and paste it into CE

Code said:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>10</ID>
<Description>"Current Customization Slider Value(change slider to find value)"</Description>
<Options moHideChildren="1"/>
<LastState Activated="1"/>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(CurSizeAOB,Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 99 20 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe"+8510BB)

label(code)
label(return)
label(SizeData)
registersymbol(SizeData)

newmem:

code:
movss xmm3,[rcx+00000320]
mov [SizeData],rcx
add [SizeData],320
jmp return
SizeData:

CurSizeAOB:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
return:
registersymbol(CurSizeAOB)

[DISABLE]

CurSizeAOB:
db F3 0F 10 99 20 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(CurSizeAOB)
unregistersymbol(SizeData)
dealloc(newmem)

</AssemblerScript>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>11</ID>
<Description>"Min"</Description>
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
<Address>SizeData</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>0</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>12</ID>
<Description>"Max"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>4</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>13</ID>
<Description>"Current Size"</Description>
<Offsets>
<Offset>-18</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Reactions: DarkMiros

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
funny...i remember you answering to a post regarding AV and torrent link.

ironic,isnt it ?
Mmk so post #1,144 becomes irrelevant because I chose to reply to a comment further into the thread?
My response was exactly what I found after scouring some threads about the cooked UE4 blah blah error message the user shared. They could have done this his or herself, but chose to ask here instead. I gave an answer, so again my point, if you could actually fucking read.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what you even blabbering about ?
you gave very sepcific answer to a very specific post by quoting it.
and i asked a question based on that. what was above is irrelevent since your reply was to a specific post. now,how about you follow your own advice ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
what you even blabbering about ??
Remind me who is being productive to the thread and who is blabbering. I was trying to help, and here you are whining because I replied to the user's last message instead of quoting the original. Got it, moving on.

I've searched the town but I cannot find an NPC that sells collars. Where do we get them?
When you get to the town, there is another flight of stairs left of the fountain. Go up and talk to the seraphim.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
You can use to cheat any number in the game : money, stamina, etc
View attachment 181244
1 - select the target program / game
2 - put the money that you have
3 - new scan
3.5 - change the value in the game (buy or sell a item), and update the value in cheat engine
4 - next scan
4.5 - do steps 3.5 and 4 until there is only 1 row on the list on left
5 - double click on the item
6 - check that box
7 - double click to open a popup, where you will insert the new value (money)
7.5 - enjoy you unlimited money, cheat engine will froze the value while the box is checked
And to speed up / slow down the game:
View attachment 181245
select the program
1 - check that box
2 - use the slider, or set a value :
  • 0 ~ 1 - to slow the game (0.5 is half the speed)
  • 1 ~ 500 - to speed up the game (2 is twice the speed)
thanks for this! how do i freeze breeder lust? if u dont mind, can u sahre ur CE script?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
thanks for this! how do i freeze breeder lust? if u dont mind, can u sahre ur CE script?
Made a really simple one, including money and lust. Might make one for other stats later, but here you go:

Freeze the lust by just ticking the active box on lust.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 412147

The new update (0.657) said "Added: Randomized bodies, phase 1" and also new animations.

the last Update was almost 10 days ago. good to see some progress.

i hope it will be uploaded soon here.
i'am excited.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
How do you start playing? Whenever you choose new game, enter the settings and do not leave ... how to play?

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
How do you start playing? Whenever you choose new game, enter the settings and do not leave ... how to play?
After choosing your settings did you click the "next" button on the bottom of the screen? It's kind of small so you may have missed it but it should be there and it will take you to character creation. After you make your character just click that button again and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Ruodger

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I've searched the town but I cannot find an NPC that sells collars. Where do we get them?
When going uphill into the town, go after the fountain to the left into the "temple-like" building. There should be the NPC who sells it.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
how can i build enclosures ?
Select the building and buy it?

htf this game work.
It seems ultra grindy from what i read above.
Not more grind in any other game and you have fun while doing it, but you unlock the whole game if you give yourself money.
The different options are mentioned previously in this thread, so search is your friend(select "This thread")

Last edited:

DDark157

Oct 4, 2018
You will find them randomly while searching for nephelyms. But you will not have the name of each one (like in the patch notes) or which race have that preset.
In fact the only guaranteed way to find all is using the creator build :
View attachment 181083
Keep in mind that presets changes for humanoid / feral / male / female / futa , so you need to check each combination of those to find all the presets.

How do I enter this mode?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes