D

Deleted member 412147

the randomized bodies are even better than i expected
this gives the game a big "plus"

catch them all

moritz0906

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe this question was already asked some time ago, truely am sorry to be that lazy, but how do i know which race, sex etc. is for example " small" or "Large". I'm sick of always trying out which Combinations work and which not.

Woobee

Jul 21, 2018
One of the better sex games I've played, which is sad, because there's more frustration by weight than actual fun/wankability here. Yes, a 10-foot-tall futa with a dick as big as the foxgirl she's dickriding is a fun animation, but all I can see here is potential that's likely to be squandered.

What grinds my gears the most isn't even the lack of respect for the player's attention span (minimap, etc.), it's the fact that there's a dick slider that isn't attached to anything. You can't even change the dick sizes using that fancy CE script Pox provided. This isn't because it's an alpha, it's a clear sign the dev isn't ever going to do anything truly adventurous with this project. The full release of this game will involve safely canned animation, zero customization that would require creative solutions (stomach bulging, x-ray, more than two characters on screen at a time, etc.), and nothing much to recommend it.

Can anyone please explain to me why we have full-body collisions hacked into sex animations inside of Skyrim, but devs who have complete control over their engines can't make a single 3D sex game that isn't completely ruined by dicks, boobs, and hands all clipping into each other? Oh, because that's hard? I guess when the bar is your average RPG Maker snoozefest with three pieces of art and no gameplay you don't have to push any envelopes to make twelve goddamned thousand dollars a month.

Woobee

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe this question was already asked some time ago, truely am sorry to be that lazy, but how do i know which race, sex etc. is for example " small" or "Large". I'm sick of always trying out which Combinations work and which not.
You can see all this in the Creator Gallery. Vulwargs and Dragons are Huge, Titans are Massive, Bats are Tiny, Harpies are Small, Humans and Foxen are Normal, everything else is Large.

The fact that there's a chart of which animations will ever exist is exactly what I'm complaining about. For the amount of money this guy is making, find a goddamned way to make all your characters fuck each other. Saying "Half the possible animations don't exist because they would be problematic" is a massive cop-out, and never even mentioning what falls where on your cop-out chart is a slap in the face to all this guy's patrons. I'm not often glad I stole someone's passion project, but this "game" won't be worth a dollar even when it's out of alpha.

moritz0906

Jul 1, 2017
You can see all this in the Creator Gallery. Vulwargs and Dragons are Huge, Titans are Massive, Bats are Tiny, Harpies are Small, Humans and Foxen are Normal, everything else is Large.

The fact that there's a chart of which animations will ever exist is exactly what I'm complaining about. For the amount of money this guy is making, find a goddamned way to make all your characters fuck each other. Saying "Half the possible animations don't exist because they would be problematic" is a massive cop-out, and never even mentioning what falls where on your cop-out chart is a slap in the face to all this guy's patrons. I'm not often glad I stole someone's passion project, but this "game" won't be worth a dollar even when it's out of alpha.
That's exactly what i think too. "problematic here, issues there", other developers or Creators are able to make a titan male fuck a human female without letting the result look cringe af. Some may say:" she would be dead,this is not realistic", ffs this is hentai, it doesnt has to be realistic. tbh, i dont get it why this guy gets 12k per month, the map looks great, true, but, and thats why the most ppl would play this, the sexanimations are crap, the bovaur dick penetrates the girl and u see how the cock leaves the body through the abdominal wall. and after years of developing, theres still no sound lol. not even nature-sounds or some moan-audios which u can download from anywhere and are free to use.

Woobee

Jul 21, 2018
tbh, i dont get it why this guy gets 12k per month

I wish I was joking.

Look, if ya'll want to put in foxtail buttplugs and walk each other around on leashes, more power to you. Ain't trying to kink-shame. The problem is there are apparently a few thousand furries with wildly disposable income and such a dire thirst for furry content they have virtually no standards. They throw piles of money at any napkin sketch or kitbashed garbage game wearing cat ears, which is having a perceptible negative effect on non-furry erotic art - mediocre artists get lavishly rewarded for catering to the fetish, talented non-furry artists see their own revenues stagnating and get discouraged, and it all just drags the bar for what people should be appreciating and paying for lower and lower.

You want furry art and sex games? Fine by me. Please demand they're good before you pay for them.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
now i got addicted to this ... gona share my save later male breeder only females and 1 male of each race for mix races in future and name exotics wild like this one so people dont need search over list 60+ monsters lol
2018-11-21.png 2018-11-21 (1).png
completed save ONLY FEMALES and few 4-7 males no FUTA male breeder the best ones have EXOTIC in her name so enjoy have fun with my save
save location C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\SaveGames

ps: for futa lover press esc go to option and activate futa and breed some females and u gona have new futa...

Last edited:
Reactions: shatsaba

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am not sure about the options, but you can press F11 to go fullscreen (applies to many programs).

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this game needs to start you with some nephalim at the beginning because i cant figure out because none of the npc's seem to tell me which of the liquids im supposed to use on what and the items lack a description on who im supposed to use them on and i dont want to trial and error my way into it when i have limited resources

AELChris

May 14, 2018
this game needs to start you with some nephalim at the beginning because i cant figure out because none of the npc's seem to tell me which of the liquids im supposed to use on what and the items lack a description on who im supposed to use them on and i dont want to trial and error my way into it when i have limited resources
check this site

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone please explain to me why we have full-body collisions hacked into sex animations inside of Skyrim
Can they? I've been looking at most animations available for SexLab but I haven't seen any flawless animation pair.
but devs who have complete control over their engines can't make a single 3D sex game that isn't completely ruined by dicks, boobs, and hands all clipping into each other? Oh, because that's hard?
Yes it's hard because this is not their engine, it's the Unreal Engine.
Just because there are a free engine with documentation doesn't imply that all aspects are covered.
So what Derelict has done here is quite amazing.
I guess when the bar is your average RPG Maker snoozefest with three pieces of art and no gameplay you don't have to push any envelopes to make twelve goddamned thousand dollars a month.
Don't even compare the two...
Yes its odd that they earn that kind of money isn't it? But as mentioned, its not easy to learn an engine and create your game using one.

Reactions: war12321

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
So if anyone can help clarify some of the questions for me, hopefully we can clarify some things here as this game currently stands:

* Are there any wild Blessed Nephelym? The wikia says they're rare, but not much more detail. I originally only thought they were only the 5 store venders/NPCs.

*Are there any rare variations/traits/markings on wild Nephelym to look for in the game?

* What do the stars mean on the semen/milk supplies

* What is the max volume of milk/semen, and can you increase the storage supply

* Can vendors increase their on-hand currency?

* Do some creatures only have futa variations to breed with for now?

I hope we can get these answered at least to have as a reference to future curious people as well.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Breeders Of The Nephelym [v.0.657 alpha + Creator] (x64) (2018) (Eng) [Others]

Torrent -

Also Here is Changelog

v.0.657 alpha
The focus for this build was making bodies completely randomized. It's now highly unlikely you will ever get the exact same shape when catching or breeding wild Nephelym. Be warned, while most will turn out sexy, you might end up with some less than desirable shapes. This is only the first pass, and the shape library will grow over time. On that note, I am now accepting faces you make in the creator build, they will be added to the pool of base faces the system uses.

Added: Randomized bodies, phase 1
Added: Animation previewing for character creator
Added Size Pair: Butterfly Huge x Large + Large x Huge
Added Size Pair: Doggy Huge x Large + Large x Huge
Added Size Pair: Cowgirl Huge x Large + Large x Huge
Added Size Pair: Reverse Cowgirl Huge x Large + Large x Huge
Fixed: Spaces are now converted to _ for presets to work around a loading issue
Fixed: Breeder presets now work exactly like Nephelym presets
Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)

Last edited:
Reactions: geemergary

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
So if anyone can help clarify some of the questions for me, hopefully we can clarify some things here as this game currently stands:
* Are there any wild Blessed Nephelym? The wikia says they're rare, but not much more detail. I originally only thought they were only the 5 store venders/NPCs.
no idea never found blessed one only the npc emissary for now

*Are there any rare variations/traits/markings on wild Nephelym to look for in the game?

for now i think no i got many exotic ones and all have the same 2 traits ALL
variations yes they have if u look at my save i have 2 titan exotics same color different face hair body and 2 cows that looks like
excellia queen from cof one is fat the other is less fat and face hair changes

* What do the stars mean on the semen/milk supplies

still no idea prob future quality on harvest since some ones are more exotics(rare)

* What is the max volume of milk/semen, and can you increase the storage supply

semen 1000ml / milk 2000ml at least max i can carry is this of each type

* Can vendors increase their on-hand currency?

reset after each sleep no? at least for me its work

* Do some creatures only have futa variations to breed with for now?
no idea since i disabled futas but titan/cow/fox/wolf/dragon/seraphin/demon have males i remember these ones on old builds never found harpy/bat males

Last edited:

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
For what ever reason i download the update and only ever get to the settings page then nothing.
Now i have one version of the game i can play ie BOTN exe, but any that has the RADIANT exe Doesnt go anywhere.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes