t727

Jan 4, 2018
I have so many questions for this game...
1. Alt+Enter as you would with any other.
2. See this reply in this very thread:

3. How do you mean, change what kind of clothes?
4. Try the mouse wheel as it's standard.
5. Nope
6. Nope (But I hope it'll be implemented soon)

Nov 18, 2018
1. Alt+Enter as you would with any other.
2. See this reply in this very thread:

3. How do you mean, change what kind of clothes?
4. Try the mouse wheel as it's standard.
5. Nope
6. Nope (But I hope it'll be implemented soon)
3. Details => Attachments => Internal Preset, but it also changes the character's appearance. I just want to change the outfit, not the appearance.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
3. Details => Attachments => Internal Preset, but it also changes the character's appearance. I just want to change the outfit, not the appearance.
That seem to only cycle the presets.
If you want you might edit this as you'd like using the save editor(I haven't tried this myself but this should be how "they" make new presets)
BOTNCharEdit1.jpg
BOTNCharEdit2.jpg

Reactions: Bakachiki

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Ya boi is back wit the sauce:

Release 0.6581 Alpha (No Creator Build Yet):

Release Notes: 0.6581 Alpha
This build had a lot of work done under the hood to prepare for an important milestone in the near future. Most of this work revolves around blessed ones, and the system is nearly ready for me to add more. However, as more blessed ones are added performance will quickly become a top priority. As a first step toward better performance, I have completely refactored settings and how they are stored. It now functions like other games in that you can set them globally and edit them outside of the game via a config file. I will slowly add more settings, especially graphics settings, over the next few builds.
  • Added: Missionary sex position
  • Added: Body composition option now can be used to disable random bodies
  • Added: Racial body fluid option can be used to force human colored fluids
  • Tweaked: Settings are no longer stored in game saves, UI improved
  • Fixed: Most of the Emissary scene issues, male is still somewhat rough
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Sylvain Seraphim by Tequori
  • Caramel Mocha by MystrJBL

Last edited:

AELChris

May 14, 2018
please add teleport points in the world to save some time thanks
also in the wiki it says something about Kraken is that in game?

at the bottom of this page

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There are teleport points, but they are in the Patreon Build.
Seems the OP is still not yet updated about the last version, and we got already a new one.
I downloaded only the Creator Build, not the Patreon one from the previous post, so I can't tell if it has teleporters.
If I am wrong, the teleporters got removed for any reason, but if that's the case I guess it would be only temporary...

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
please add teleport points in the world to save some time thanks
also in the wiki it says something about Kraken is that in game?

at the bottom of this page
-Teleports was in the game (dick shaped statues), but they were removed or maybe still in "high patreon tier game versions".
-Kraken has removed a while ago with lamias, before dragons had arrived.

nekrode-lyoko

Nov 14, 2018
Ya boi is back wit the sauce:

Release 0.658 Alpha (No Creator Build Yet):

Release Notes: 0.658 Alpha
This build had a lot of work done under the hood to prepare for an important milestone in the near future. Most of this work revolves around blessed ones, and the system is nearly ready for me to add more. However, as more blessed ones are added performance will quickly become a top priority. As a first step toward better performance, I have completely refactored settings and how they are stored. It now functions like other games in that you can set them globally and edit them outside of the game via a config file. I will slowly add more settings, especially graphics settings, over the next few builds.
  • Added: Missionary sex position
  • Added: Body composition option now can be used to disable random bodies
  • Added: Racial body fluid option can be used to force human colored fluids
  • Tweaked: Settings are no longer stored in game saves, UI improved
  • Fixed: Most of the Emissary scene issues, male is still somewhat rough
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Sylvain Seraphim by Tequori
  • Caramel Mocha by MystrJBL
what a god

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
I saw video/picture of scene position I never saw before (titfuck, blowjob, fox girl with beautiful hair, even the cowgirl position had more animations) is this the famous early build? I can find some creator build but never managed to find an early build yet.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I saw video/picture of scene position I never saw before (titfuck, blowjob, fox girl with beautiful hair, even the cowgirl position had more animations) is this the famous early build? I can find some creator build but never managed to find an early build yet.
That was the build released before the animation and spawning system was reworked, you can find them on the patreon but they don't run very well and you'll have to look pretty far back.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Anyone got the older version of the game? The links on patreon are dead and I really want to see the older version! Specifially 0.640 and/or above.
Links to those versions are dead because they no longer reflect the game that currently exists.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes