gladius89

Nov 20, 2018
In a public version 6562 you can do a small teleport cheat . If You are far away from Your "base". Just save ur game and Load the same save :) You will by instantly spawned in the base.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Any idea if the developer is going to introduce the ability to transform the player's character? i saw there is an option for wings in the character creator but i couldn't figure out how to add them or is that already built in? would be nice to be able to transform body parts using alchemical combinations of the monsters fluids or using magical artifacts or spells etc...

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
haven't played this in a while so the store menu are new to me,does cow milk still work for foxen,or can I get a updated list
Just started playing this game, so I can't answer your question. I accidently learned that they like different fluids from their own.

This game reminds me of breeding season as far as having separate living buildings. The only thing I don't like is when you lose lust when the fern does all the work. Personally I hope for a auto harvesting system for fluid collection. I have other thoughts like a donating your human fluids to get rewards from the Blessed Ones. For example, donating a certain volume of human sperm will award you with better virility, max lust, and volume increase.

I keep my other thoughts to myself and hope this game will reach completion.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
like with an editor?
Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the stamina and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the stamina and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save
gotcha *edit* what about lust and lust max? should I just leave those?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes