DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
can't seen to play the game I hit new game it take me to a screen to mess with the body(though only changing the body sizes eye and hair) but I don't see a button to continue to the game after i done with the body help please?

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
in new update i saw this
-Madonna by Goldi
-Katy Perry by Goldi
-Rihanna by Goldi

where to find them or what i have to do i wonder :) please help

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
can't seen to play the game I hit new game it take me to a screen to mess with the body(though only changing the body sizes eye and hair) but I don't see a button to continue to the game after i done with the body help please?
You have to hit the Next button on the bottom!

in new update i saw this
-Madonna by Goldi
-Katy Perry by Goldi
-Rihanna by Goldi

where to find them or what I have to do I wonder :) please help
Some of the Presets are for the Nephelyms and some are for the player you can find it in the Character creation section where you can select the pubic hair there is the Presets that are in the game

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is getting worse and worse The catching system is getting more and more complex and it's getting less and less fun that with the time pressure from the beginning has been bad but now it's just almost impossible to find your way around.
Round system or something else try werne solution but no patron is worth.
At the beginning you could handle it. But I think it is over drive I am sorry who supports something like this is your own fault . (n)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The game is getting worse and worse The catching system is getting more and more complex and it's getting less and less fun that with the time pressure from the beginning has been bad but now it's just almost impossible to find your way around.
Round system or something else try werne solution but no patron is worth.
At the beginning you could handle it. But I think it is over drive I am sorry who supports something like this is your own fault . (n)
After you find out what each race/gender likes the most you only need two doses of whatever that is to completely max their bar and guarantee a capture. It's not complicated, just trial and error which the wiki alleviates, but I hope they eventually change the capturing system.

Reactions: Ara Ara Ara

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
You have to hit the Next button on the bottom!

Some of the Presets are for the Nephelyms and some are for the player you can find it in the Character creation section where you can select the pubic hair there is the Presets that are in the game
Where can you find presets that come with the game? I only see load player-saved ones in the menu, and I havent saved any.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Where can you find presets that come with the game? I only see load player-saved ones in the menu, and I havent saved any.
Apparently in the "Details" menu in the bottom left, it's under "Attachments". I assume it's the "Internal Preset" option but the arrows don't do anything.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I think the presets added this time are the random golden-skinned Nephelym. I've seen a bovaur with it, and a dragon with it so far.

Straylamb

Dec 5, 2017
Gay sex cannot into reproduction, which is the point of this game.
Actually, it can sort of. Have you ever heard of the desert whiptail lizard? It's an all female species that has intercourse to trigger their reproduction process. Hence the nickname "lesbian lizards."
Just saying...

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
how to re-edit character now i am in level 18 and i want to change her clothes and hair please help

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Still very bare bone ..

yeah you can capture ok looking pets ..
yeah you can fuck them or let them fuck each other .. (many size combinations are still missing and limited positions)
animations are ok .. but they clip regularly on many size combinations and penetration effects are weak.
after one, two or maybe three hours you have anything you can get ...
still no sound..

and now ? Watching my pets fuck each other .. or me .. is interesting for 2 or 3 rounds.

Breeding seem useless you get the same result you can capture and capturing is much quicker. ( or i miss something and a stupid useless "trait" tag doesn't count for me.)
After you bought every house money is nearly useless. Yeah you need the collars but after one hour i have so much "fluid" stock that i can refill NPC stock capacity for weeks to get money for collars. (btw the NPC-Store GUI is still shit)
I can only check my pets individually by calling them from their house .. why aren't they strolling through my ranch ? (I know GPU performance ..)

the game misses...

more purpose.... quest ...food.. etc. (Don't try to add combat .. you needed ages for the sex animations don't know how much time you would need to add combat animations.)
surely more animations ...
clingy pets that approach you asking for attentions :)
SOUND!!
better fucking effects :)
well fucked pets need to remain in the pasture so you can recheck your hard work :)
ongoing fluid effects for well filled pets :)
breeding need more purpose ..
and much more..

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Actually, it can sort of. Have you ever heard of the desert whiptail lizard? It's an all female species that has intercourse to trigger their reproduction process. Hence the nickname "lesbian lizards."
Just saying...
Still has nothing to do with breeding, the babys are clones of the mother and intercourse isn´t even necessary for that to happen.

But I see no reason not to include mxm/fxf content. Shouldn´t be alot of extra work if you can copy the female anal poses.

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
After you find out what each race/gender likes the most you only need two doses of whatever that is to completely max their bar and guarantee a capture. It's not complicated, just trial and error which the wiki alleviates, but I hope they eventually change the capturing system.
It is not 100% safe after the bar is full it when you want to catch a level 10 Nephelym is not that easy ^^

I did Picture how to change the Presets

Reactions: Propaga and pixacc

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It is not 100% safe after the bar is full it when you want to catch a level 10 Nephelym is not that easy ^^
I wasn't even aware they went that high but my point still stands. After you know their weakness then catching them becomes trivial even if the capture rate isn't 100%. Are level 10's a recent addition? I don't remember the wild variants going that high, or are those natural high levels reserved for the later nephelym such as angels?

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
I wasn't even aware they went that high but my point still stands. After you know their weakness then catching them becomes trivial even if the capture rate isn't 100%. Are level 10's a recent addition? I don't remember the wild variants going that high, or are those natural high levels reserved for the later nephelym such as angels?
It’s very rare they have such a high level, and it still changes nothing in the way you capture it. What I want to say with it is that is a good system for catching something because it is better than smashing some buttons until you have it or you have to Fight it until he has 10% hp or something like that. I hope you understand what I mean with that. And until now this game is still an Alpha, it’s just a Showcase what Ideas they have.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes