Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Still very bare bone ..

yeah you can capture ok looking pets ..
yeah you can fuck them or let them fuck each other .. (many size combinations are still missing and limited positions)
animations are ok .. but they clip regularly on many size combinations and penetration effects are weak.
after one, two or maybe three hours you have anything you can get ...
still no sound..

and now ? Watching my pets fuck each other .. or me .. is interesting for 2 or 3 rounds.

Breeding seem useless you get the same result you can capture and capturing is much quicker. ( or i miss something and a stupid useless "trait" tag doesn't count for me.)
After you bought every house money is nearly useless. Yeah you need the collars but after one hour i have so much "fluid" stock that i can refill NPC stock capacity for weeks to get money for collars. (btw the NPC-Store GUI is still shit)
I can only check my pets individually by calling them from their house .. why aren't they strolling through my ranch ? (I know GPU performance ..)

the game misses...

more purpose.... quest ...food.. etc. (Don't try to add combat .. you needed ages for the sex animations don't know how much time you would need to add combat animations.)
surely more animations ...
clingy pets that approach you asking for attentions :)
SOUND!!
better fucking effects :)
well fucked pets need to remain in the pasture so you can recheck your hard work :)
ongoing fluid effects for well filled pets :)
breeding need more purpose ..
and much more..
thanks for this info. so i take it, that this game still neds a year or two to be a good successor to breeding season.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I wish the offspring you made weren't just randomly assigned characteristics, and took their parent's characteristics into account more.

You go through the trouble of catching one with a rare coloration, and then it gives you a random unrelated coloration as a child?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thought on some more ideas for game.
During Capture phase
Monster interest can be raised or stopped for a moment if you give them "normal food" or by performing a "mating dance" for them. Also during capture phase character can fondle monster while feeding sperm or milk to them.
Fox likes meat
Wolf likes meat
Cow likes veggies
Harpy likes fish
Dragon likes fish
Titan likes veggies
Demon like bread?
Angel like bread?

As for surprise sex, something not yet in game, if the character is walking around naked either as an encounter or during capture phase if arousel is at max:
If female, male/futa monster will rape character which can get them pregnant.
If male, female monster will rape character till done and can be captured with needed item.

Future combat ideas:
second game type with fighting.
Think the game could use an Arena for monster fighting. 1-on-1 or 3-on-3.
Ranks of fights:
F(levels 1-5)reward unlocks Harpy barns,
E(levels 5-10) unlocks Dragon Barns,
D(levels 10-15) unlocks Titan barns,
C(levels 15-20) unlock Demon barns ,
B(levels 20-25) unlocks Angel barns,
A(levels 25-30) end game.

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
I wasn't even aware they went that high but my point still stands. After you know their weakness then catching them becomes trivial even if the capture rate isn't 100%. Are level 10's a recent addition? I don't remember the wild variants going that high, or are those natural high levels reserved for the later nephelym such as angels?
I saw a conversation between the dev and someone else the dev told him that this Capture system at the moment is only a placeholder for the future so I think we have to wait 1-2 Years longer :D

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have played Breeding Season. This game is eerily like that game. However, it is not finished, nor even partly finished. I don't know if the author of this game is the same one, or not. It does seem like his work. Just in a 3d fashion, instead of mostly 2d, and a different format.

Zonak

May 29, 2017
How to play this game? I found foxen then i feed him a milk. Red line was full and he just run away...

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
How to play this game? I found foxen then i feed him a milk. Red line was full and he just run away...
Where you can choose the Milk there is a tab called Item then you choose one of the collars that you bought from the angel but carefully read which collar you need for what. After the red bar is full you can capture it with the collar

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
How to activate the gallery??
I don't know how, the number 8 don't work
I'm not sure,but that option worked before the "rework".
If you want gallery,you should look forward "creator" edition. There you can see all presets and animations what/how you like.
For fapping that is enought,if you want to play (grind a little), normal game is good for you ! :)

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Wish we could get the option of full package futa.
I really don't like these ball-less futas.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018

i have a cheat for game you need cheat engine
money cheat
milk cheat
working on semen

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes