t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can you recustomize your character in-game? Or do you need to create a new character?
Using the save edit tool

That URL would be beneficial for new players too.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
This game is something that will sate my craving after breeding season died and cloud meadow turned out to be shitty buggy mess (that was what i thought before i played this one) and then reality hitted me harder than ever when i saw a foxen male for the first time, I became desperate and started searching for a wolf male just to be utterly devastated with the finding and the dragon male just put the last nail in my coffin, a real shame unless "full" ferals are planned its in alpha stage and a LOT will prolly change but still I can be a little dissappointed right ? btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

jakkeira

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I would like to know why the game doesn't launch because i got the messsage "The global shader cache file ... GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin is missing. Your applucation is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found...."
I attached the config of my computer. Thanks for future answers.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Hi, I would like to know why the game doesn't launch because i got the messsage "The global shader cache file ... GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4.bin is missing. Your applucation is built to load COOKED content. No COOKED content was found...."
Its your graphic card that dont support dx 11, I had the same message on my old pc that had Intel HD 2000 card (This info tells you that your card dont support dx 11 "DDI Version: 10.1")

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Your video card can't handle the game.
If I'm reading your dx right, you just use onboard video, this game is graphics heavy

qisuyou

Dec 24, 2018
does anybody who can help upload 0650 version of this game?

Old version‘s male characters look better than now:cry:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
do old saves not work with every single new version? I feel like every time I get a new version none of my saves are compatible

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do old saves not work with every single new version? I feel like every time I get a new version none of my saves are compatible
If you want to view any new scene content just wait for someone to upload the creator build, else for every normal version you could use Cheat Engine to increase your money, etc. to boost progress.

The game is still in early progress, so save breaking is to be expected. It is mostly based on the type of game if save breaking could be prevented or not, but here I think it is still too early.

Reactions: sexyegg

Baxri

Aug 9, 2018
I really cant start the game right, like when iam playing it and trying to start i cant seem to catch a single one of them. Iam starting with the cheap one with the Wolves but i dont get to the point where i can have 1 of them because evrytime i try to catch one i dont have enough to wake their interrest enough to catch them and then iam out of Money. Can anyone give me help i can manage the start? I mean after having the first one it starts to get easy to make money but i just cant get to that point, i need a guide please.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I really cant start the game right, like when iam playing it and trying to start i cant seem to catch a single one of them. Iam starting with the cheap one with the Wolves but i dont get to the point where i can have 1 of them because evrytime i try to catch one i dont have enough to wake their interrest enough to catch them and then iam out of Money. Can anyone give me help i can manage the start? I mean after having the first one it starts to get easy to make money but i just cant get to that point, i need a guide please.
Well, the game is about trial and error, but there is a system behind it. Earlier someone posted a link to the wiki where it's listed what they like to boost their interest.
Besides that, there is no context from you if you have their building or collars to catch them. If not, you can do both in the town on the hill, the builder npc is on the right after the fountain, the collar one in the big building to the left from after the fountain (when entering town).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
yea i bought them, and i bought what i need to catch them, but the milk or the cum isnt enough to catch them, what kind of milk/cum is the best to catch a that Wolf guy? If i know that i can spend my money well for the beginning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To give a short answer, Foxen milk for male Vulwarg (wolf).

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Release Notes: 0.660 Alpha
Ah yes, bang the purple thing has been a request since launch. Well today I am happy to say you can finally have some fun with Falene. She was the last placeholder blessed Nephelym, which means it's all new ones from here, well technically after the kraken, but she never had a procedural placeholder. More on her redesign soon.
Recently I have been getting complaints about the UI, so I will briefly be shifting focus toward usability and quality of life for 0.661. Beyond that, 0.662 will be a very important development milestone. In addition to being the next public build, I plan to use it to spread the word about the game--something I have not done. It is in many ways the completion of the first half of the framework phase. By estimation, the framework phase will be complete in the 0.7s, with the beta phase starting in 0.8-0.9.
  • Added: Redesigned Falene, the last placeholder
  • Added: First sex scenes with Falene, you can finally do the purple thing
  • Added: Heart eyes
  • Fixed: Various small things
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Dereth by... Dereth...
  • Cowgirl by Kitrin
  • Silver by Goldi
  • Dark Titan by Sun40
  • Foxy Red by Sun40
  • Ebony Pink Dragon by Sun40
  • Dark Blue by Tequori
  • Vampire Red by Sun40
  • Toxic Green by Sun40

Reactions: brynhildr

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Release Notes: 0.660 Alpha
Ah yes, bang the purple thing has been a request since launch. Well today I am happy to say you can finally have some fun with Falene. She was the last placeholder blessed Nephelym, which means it's all new ones from here, well technically after the kraken, but she never had a procedural placeholder. More on her redesign soon.
Recently I have been getting complaints about the UI, so I will briefly be shifting focus toward usability and quality of life for 0.661. Beyond that, 0.662 will be a very important development milestone. In addition to being the next public build, I plan to use it to spread the word about the game--something I have not done. It is in many ways the completion of the first half of the framework phase. By estimation, the framework phase will be complete in the 0.7s, with the beta phase starting in 0.8-0.9.
  • Added: Redesigned Falene, the last placeholder
  • Added: First sex scenes with Falene, you can finally do the purple thing
  • Added: Heart eyes
  • Fixed: Various small things
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Dereth by... Dereth...
  • Cowgirl by Kitrin
  • Silver by Goldi
  • Dark Titan by Sun40
  • Foxy Red by Sun40
  • Ebony Pink Dragon by Sun40
  • Dark Blue by Tequori
  • Vampire Red by Sun40
  • Toxic Green by Sun40
W8ing for creator build :D

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes