Apr 8, 2018
sorry how can i catch foxen, what i have to do, i need a guide to the game if anyone have it
there's a floating angel statue left of "your house" where you spawn when you're looking at the mountain where the village where yo ucam buy milk,semen and upgrades for your ranch. You'll nees a special liquid to catch them and a leather collar.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hi there, is there any new nephelym with the 0.6605? And would anybody know where is the kraken?
The kraken could have been found in the desert, but she got removed.
The purple elf nephelym was the last placeholder, so it can be expected that more blessed nephelym get released from now (at some point), but probably a redesigned kraken, or just rather an adjustment for her.

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
there's a floating angel statue left of "your house" where you spawn when you're looking at the mountain where the village where yo ucam buy milk,semen and upgrades for your ranch. You'll nees a special liquid to catch them and a leather collar.
where can i buy the collar??

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
The kraken could have been found in the desert, but she got removed.
The purple elf nephelym was the last placeholder, so it can be expected that more blessed nephelym get released from now (at some point), but probably a redesigned kraken, or just rather an adjustment for her.
Ok, thanks! My english is not that good so I don't really get the meaning of last placeholder, I'm looking forward to new kind of Nephelyms as well!

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Ok, thanks! My english is not that good so I don't really get the meaning of last placeholder, I'm looking forward to new kind of Nephelyms as well!
Placeholder means that something is used instead of what should be used, often because it's unfinished. With last placeholder was meant that it was the last character that had to be redesigned. As an example, the town NPCs were human placeholders before, but are now nephelym as well.

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
What graphic cards are you guys playing this on? I need some cheap graphic card for my old PC as I have only integrated Intel one. Will 1GB video memory suffice? I was looking for some GTX650 or something...

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
I don't know about the video memory but I'm playing it on a GTX 960 now, I think I remember that I was previously on a 720m and on the lowest quality it could be functionnal but it was clearly not the best :/

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Right, then why does a human and a bat only have one position when the change log suggests they have multiple?
Which change log are you referring to?
I haven't seen any change log which would claim this to be true and the game doesn't have more than one normal on tiny animation either (at least not for the version present in the OP)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
OP says we can access gallery by pressing numpad 8.
Where do I press this ? in-game and in men doesn't work
I don't know why it is in the OP, some people already said it was for an older version, so it seems that feature got removed. Best thing to do is wait for a creator build to be uploaded, it is a character/preset creator and a gallery.
Here is the one some versions ago:
0.657 alpha
Early Creator:

Reactions: Jonasscheirs1998
Dec 26, 2018
I don't know why it is in the OP, some people already said it was for an older version, so it seems that feature got removed. Best thing to do is wait for a creator build to be uploaded, it is a character/preset creator and a gallery.
Here is the one some versions ago:
Will def watch thread. But thanks for linking that earlier build :)

MannMod9

Nov 5, 2018
My only issue is the lamias being taken out and that the futas dont have balls. How can you impregnate a futa without balls? Madness...

Reactions: Nessiah

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
My only issue is the lamias being taken out and that the futas dont have balls. How can you impregnate a futa without balls? Madness...
Actually, a number of species have internal testicles, snakes, which lamias are molded after, are one of these species.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes