Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
how do you get more lust, besides sleeping? and its really annoying that using the milk always have to hit the action and give them 15 ml every single time, any way this can be fixed to where the milk screen doesnt go away every single time?

Reactions: sucker punch

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
how do you get more lust, besides sleeping? and its really annoying that using the milk always have to hit the action and give them 15 ml every single time, any way this can be fixed to where the milk screen doesnt go away every single time?
that's what i was saying , there is no other way , it would have been nice if there was an item you would use to replenish the lust

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
how did you cheat
It's pretty easy to cheat if you get Cheat Engine. It comes with a tutorial on how to use it, and it doesn't take much knowledge of how it works to cheat in this game specifically. If you go in with minimal knowledge you will have to find the variable addresses every time you launch the game though.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
How do I talk to an NPC?

I walk up to them and the "Talk" icon appears, but I am unable to actually activate it.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
To anyone getting the "Missing shader" need "uncooked" version. For those of you on linux at least. Switch your winecfg from windows xp to windows 8 and it starts just fine.

If that doesn't work it's probably your graphics card. Anyone else, try booting up a virtual image of manjaro (or linux mint) and doing the same thing. Once booted you'll need to install wine, then run winecfg to get to the appropriate place.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I thought 657 was the latest.
657 is the latest Creator's Build. The creator's build is the only way to access the gallery.

The testing build is for those interested in helping the developer find bugs in limited feature builds; i.e., builds that remove some features from the latest public build to allow for more focused play-testing. But if you grind you can see the new content in the testing builds. Or use cheat engine probably; I can't say, I haven't used it but I've seen it discussed.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Waiting for OP to be updated with regular links instead of the torrent.
Thanks!

Reactions: Lolzi
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes