Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
12k a month and every time I look at the change log, it looks like the development is moving at a snails pace.
i think it's one or 2 guys making the whole thing, plus it's unreal engine. i know it's still not good excuse but it's not like they are lofting around lol

agreed-ed on change log

Reactions: Kilo657

Brian1635

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not complaining but just saved once after starting a new game went to sleep and now I have 1000012 for money ????

Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone know how the size / composition thing works?

I.E. can you edit your nephylm somehow or something to sort of customise them? If so how do you do it?

How do I talk to an NPC?

I walk up to them and the "Talk" icon appears, but I am unable to actually activate it.
You press E

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I have two questions ...
-What are all types of Nephelym in the latest version?
Foxen, vulwarg, bovaur, harpies, demons, dragons, titans and seraphim are the main ones. Also have bats (held in harpy pen but found in different location). Not sure if there are locations with different types of the other nephelym. Anyone found any?
Animations are still pretty limited. Can see a grid in the top center of the screen when you go into the breeding pen which shows what positions are currently available.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
can onyone give me a guide to how playing this game with more fps than 2,5 on this Specs :
AMD A6 Quadcore 2.0ghz/Amd R4 Gaphic/2gb ram 1600mhz
buy more ram, 2GB just isn't going to cut it especially since the integrated GPU uses main system ram as well, if you don't you're just going to have horrible performance as there's just not enough system ram to satisfy the OS and the integrated GPU. unfortunately being thats more than likely a laptop adding more ram is about all you can do.

and being that your system is using an A6 (AMD A6-5200 ?) with integrated GPU you're likely never going to get great performance with it even with more ram, but you will see an improvement with more (4GB might not cut it either, but its better than just 2GB).

there is literally no other way to improve performance in this game on your PC other than buying a better PC.

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
You can do cowgirl position even with Titan female with male breeder.
Sometimes doggy position works with different monsters with male breeder too.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes