xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know how the size / composition thing works?

I.E. can you edit your nephylm somehow or something to sort of customise them? If so how do you do it?
Size doesn't work that way, the Nephelym size is dependend on the race.
Edit: The grid when choosing a position shows what size the giver (male/futa) and what size the receiver (female/futa) need to be to do that position.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah there is no v.6620. The last ''Creators build'' that he published was v.657
if you go on his patreon, it looks like new version of creator build is out.

its just not been posted here yet.

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
if you go on his patreon, it looks like new version of creator build is out.

its just not been posted here yet.
Yeah I know. I said ''we need v.06621 Creators build'' 4 messages before tho :D
But lemme edit my message. It's a bit misleading.

Reactions: Onixzd

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I have 3 questions for the developer:
1 you will add in future updates Cats and mermaid race?
2 Why the monsters have stadistics of dexterirty, and strength if the monsters don't fight?
3 one time i have all the monsters i can do something more? (i don't count wait for the next update XD)

BTW your game is very good, congratulations ;)

Jul 29, 2017
I want to edit my save file to change some of the parents of my Nephelym. (I know it functionally means nothing in game, just wanted to tweak some of the wild ones so that they had family members...yes I realize it's silly.) Problem is, I couldn't figure out which of the stats was actually keeping that tracked. If any other save editor users know, I'd love to be able to tweak that. Thanks.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
What exactly are the "presets" he talks about in the change log? Are they alt design?
yap
Skin variants as far as I know
The patrons can create completely new skins (not just recolors, they can add/subtract a lot from the texture file) and create preset body sizes (breasts, waist, ect). The randomized nephelym as far as I know still don't have randomized body sizes, so all the texture variants have the exact same bodies. Though I know the creator has mentioned adding some randomization to the body sizes for the randomized nephelym at some point.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Presets are used in two ways:
- Breeder now has some presets to choose from.
- Nephelyms have some presets for them (face, breast, waist,...) as a form of randomize. Edit: face features, breast size, waist hip size, ... are randomized. So, very rarely to see two identical nephelym.

Besides choosing the preset for breeder, you can not do anything for nephelym.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone can share Creators Build 0.6622 please?
There is no 0.6622 Creator Build, the last one was 0.6621. There isn't a new Creator Build for every version, the previous one was for 0.657.
But yeah, I wouldn't mind if someone could be so kind ;)

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I wish to wait patiently for a kind soul to upload the latest Creator's Build, but I feel it necessary to clear up this confusion, which I can only assume is coming from absolutely no one checking the Patreon page.

The latest Public Build, which everyone is agreement on, is 0.6622. A new Creator's Build was released the same day less than 5 hours after the public build. Now hopefully we can stop being confused and wait patiently for someone to upload it.

Reactions: Gundamu0079

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
there is a new creator's build for the current version, like mentioned aboved. it just hasn't been posted here.

creator build is nice but not needed, with a online save editor you can grind the game easily in 15mins.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
there is a new creator's build for the current version, like mentioned aboved. it just hasn't been posted here.

creator build is nice but not needed, with a online save editor you can grind the game easily in 15mins.
Wrong, the Creator Build can be used for other things. Like sex scenes which aren't implemented yet with characters (you could do it with Falene in the last one) or generally creating your own presets for Nephelym (personally I don't like huge boobs, etc.)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So..

I have a Tenkeyless keyboard - so no number pad - how to access gallery or numpad releated shortcuts>?
I don't know why nobody removes that part from the OP, there is no gallery anymore.
Besides that, I don't know if you need to press numpad1 for the money cheat or just 1...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes