xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know what actually happened, but it seems the Kraken got readded.
I will start doing some long awaited world design work this cycle in preparation for the rapidly approaching behemoth: the roaming system.
It seems there will be more technical stuff after some more Blessed Nephelym scenes get added.

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
I feel stupid, but how do you use collars when you are giving them semen/milk? I bought all the collars, but I don't see any option to use 'em. lol

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I feel stupid, but how do you use collars when you are giving them semen/milk? I bought all the collars, but I don't see any option to use 'em. lol
There should be tabs when you click use items it starts on the milk&semen tab. Sorry it sounds vague I don't have the game up right now so I'm going off memory.

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
There should be tabs when you click use items it starts on the milk&semen tab. Sorry it sounds vague I don't have the game up right now so I'm going off memory.
Mvp right there, thanks a lot. You are indeed correct, I didn't notice it before because the tab names didn't stand out to me.

neharika1princess

Feb 20, 2019
I'm getting a strange error when trying to run. Versions before worked OK.
Anyone else getting this?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 826]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251]
Result failed
at D:\SexyUnreal\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:304
with error 8876017C
I am having the same error. Like this.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm curious - do stats actually do anything? I've seen a hint that fertility might affect pregnancy chances, but things like strength, etc... what's that all about?

And is there any way to increase the daily lust limit?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Ooh, nice, looks like they actually DID fix the UI this time, and it's looking quite a bit more slick now! I mean obviously still just a placeholder, but at least it's better than the butt-ugly menus and text before that would always clip out of the screen in any resolution for me...

As far as I can tell stats don't do anything, or if they do it's negligible (pairings between two level 1s and two level 6+s seem just as likely to result in a pregnancy to me, though I'm not exactly rigorously testing it). I know the player's level/stats seem to increase from having them participate in breeding, but that doesn't seem to actually improve your lust cap, best I can tell. Eh, at present time/date mean nothing and as long as you plan ahead you'll never take more than three steps to capture anything so lust cap is pretty irrelevant too.

REALLY looking forward to more updates to this, as it's by far one of the most promising 3D lewd games in development right now. It's not quite there yet, but the potential is immense.

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
My random cheat save on version 0.6622 if you feel lazy. Not sure what I've done and haven't done thus far since it was my first play.

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
I have 3 questions for the developer:
1 you will add in future updates Cats and mermaid race?
2 Why the monsters have stadistics of dexterirty, and strength if the monsters don't fight?
3 one time i have all the monsters i can do something more? (i don't count wait for the next update XD)

BTW your game is very good, congratulations ;)
1. god knows, had krakans and snakes in some ancient versions, krakan's back now in v0.6630.
2. arena maybe?
3. try collecting all color variants for all monsters :)
i'm mot the developer, btw

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Cool. I figured most stats were currently just placeholders for future plans. I'm excited to see what they will be once it's done. :D

Question: Is there a way, in game or through editing, to change the MCs body size? Getting locked out of every Normal-to-Small sex position feels bad. I'd happily play a midget for some hot Harpy action.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes