t727

Jan 4, 2018
LOL could someone tell me how to run this game if there's a link involved tht would help
If you mean run as in play the game, search this thread for "wiki"
Otherwise if it won't start on your computer I'm afraid you don't have the graphics card needed. See requirements in OP-

Matecocido

Sep 19, 2017
I downloaded it from all the links, took me hours, now when i want to unzip it it says the file is corrupt or something. Please i just wanna try this game.. :C

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Any link for the new update :)

Release Notes: 0.661 Alpha
This is the final testing build before the public build. Please test the shit out of this one, it's extremely important that the next build be as stable as possible.
  • Phase 1 of the completely redesigned UI
  • Added: Filtering where appropriate
  • Added: Ability to change resolution and screen mode
  • Fixed: Various small things
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Pikachu by Kitrin
  • Fredrica by Tequori
  • Dr. Autumn by Goldi
  • Santa's Little Helper by Goldi
  • Husky Black-White by Goldi
  • Mrs. Husky by Goldi
  • Dragon Inverted Nipples by Libertus(Никита)
  • Thunder Dragon by Libertus(Никита)
  • Dark Forest by BlackLotus
  • Weiberheld by Goldi
  • Dark Elf by Takue
  • White Elf by Takue
------------------------------------------

And please,if you have "creator build" link that too, we could look forward the old/NEW presets there !

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I wish the dev would make for each size atleast one scene with each other size in the near future, or atleast normal (MC) size for giver and receiver...

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I wish the dev would make for each size atleast one scene with each other size in the near future, or atleast normal (MC) size for giver and receiver...
Agreed! This game needs more scenes with different sizes. (or more phases added to the existing scenes)

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
-Short opinion.: I think everything will in this game with time, (F/F and M/M for animations; more spieces; more animations; expanded world), you name it !

Sorry for bad english !!! Pls :)

-Long opinion.:
I think with time these will be in game. The game is expanding over time,for example there was 2 animations with just the same type. When I played last time it was 5 and not just with the same type. And the sizes isn't the original,there is now(Tini,small,normal,big,huge,gigantic) or what are they and there was just 4 size at the begining.
Animations were "roughter" than now,and in the last few months they worked with presets for money you think, ( lot ppl think they do not do much works), but no,they worked first with new codes,than rework again the engine and again the codes because there were a different game mechanik like now. If you played the old build and the newones,and watch the game like a gamer and not a "fucker with a hard on xD",you could tell the same XD

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
F/F and M/M for animations
This game is about breeding, and the only possible positions are between a giver and a receiver. A giver can be male or futa, a receiver female or futa (some futas have a dick only, these have both).
So the chances are very low for that to happen if that is taken into account.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
This game is about breeding, and the only possible positions are between a giver and a receiver. A giver can be male or futa, a receiver female or futa (some futas have a dick only, these have both).
So the chances are very low for that to happen if that is taken into account.
I tought "there is a chance to see that later" for fun xD
It's up to the dev :D

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
i had never played this game so i downloaded it and played it two days straight and to be honest , i loved it, of course it is lacking here and there but, great game all in all. During mating or sex scene , its kinda unnatural clicking advance to get to next scene , i would really be great if there was a pleasure bar on the side and the characters ejaculating after the pleasure bar is full , same goes for extracting semen and milk . And i think i would be really nice if there was something you would do to replenish your lust gauge instead of skipping a day everytime. Then i think there should be a way to feed the nephs. , i mean you get alot of milk and semen from these nephs and there isnt much to do besides catching them , gathering food for them would be great . Then a couple of mini games here and there would be great , any would work , like a card game to undress one of the blessed nephs. or even have fun with them . My English is not so good sorry for that , and i hope this helps out . Thanx for the efforts , really enjoyed the game and there are a few things i have left out but didnt want to end up writing more than could read .

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
@sucker punch
In general I think it should be possible to progress faster through a scene or else a portion of players might get annoyed because they need to wait to advance/ejaculate. In my opinion it is already better the way it is at the moment.

If you need to feed them it might force unwanted gameplay, but the game's main mechanic is catching and breeding. There would be not really a point to do such a mechanic without a reasonable outcome, and I don't think there should be additional content in such an area (lengthens development time).

The minigames could maybe be a good choice to add a bit more content. In my opinion I don't like the sex scene with the purple tainted elf, because it is foreplay in a breeding game. I think that scene could be better as a reward in such a minigame, but again, it might be forced gameplay to be able to get it.

Reactions: sucker punch

sucker punch

Mar 10, 2018
xZecretX
the skip option stays in case one wants to skip the scene, and about the forced game play , you play a game and enjoy it coz of the content it offers , the grind at times is not easy but at the end of it all , it gets the job done , so no one is forced to play and i think it would make the game more interesting beside lengthening development.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes