Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
Just fast created a random character and ran up to see what changed,welll..... xD
It is just me or what ? ? XD
I'm going to sleep xD
While u go to sleep, i think i won't be able to sleep (*_*)
just what in the world, it looks like some kid tried 3D-digital art for the first time o_0

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

Ah yes, bang the purple thing has been a request since launch. Well today I am happy to say you can finally have some fun with Falene. She was the last placeholder blessed Nephelym, which means it's all new ones from here, well technically after the kraken, but she never had a procedural placeholder. More on her redesign soon.
Recently I have been getting complaints about the UI, so I will briefly be shifting focus toward usability and quality of life for 0.661. Beyond that, 0.662 will be a very important development milestone. In addition to being the next public build, I plan to use it to spread the word about the game--something I have not done. It is in many ways the completion of the first half of the framework phase. By estimation, the framework phase will be complete in the 0.7s, with the beta phase starting in 0.8-0.9.
  • Hotfix: Tweaked Falene's design based on feedback
  • Hoftix: Amber material issue
  • Added: Redesigned Falene, the last placeholder
  • Added: First sex scenes with Falene, you can finally do the purple thing
  • Added: Heart eyes
  • Fixed: Various small things
  • Fixed: Wonky size pairs (report these as you find them, it's common)
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Dereth by... Dereth...
  • Cowgirl by Kitrin
  • Silver by Goldi
  • Dark Titan by Sun40
  • Foxy Red by Sun40
  • Ebony Pink Dragon by Sun40
  • Dark Blue by Tequori
  • Vampire Red by Sun40
  • Toxic Green by Sun40

Reactions: brynhildr

gamerz

May 25, 2017
I was selling either semen or milk and I managed to bug the currency out :eek: I was using 0.659 from the main page. No idea how I did it either. Had almost everything beforehand anyways so it's not really going to effect me.
1546363524487.png

Jelma

Sep 17, 2018
People who lost their progress (Due to updates rendering their previous saves useless) requested a way to recover their progress...so the developer added a cheat to earn 1000000 currency pressing "NUMPAD 1"

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Noob here but how do you hide the text box? I know you can move it around but is there a way to hide it?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
So, what's a created male consider size wise? Change log suggests multiple positions between normal and tiny and yet there is only one between a tiny harpy and human male?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So, what's a created male consider size wise? Change log suggests multiple positions between normal and tiny and yet there is only one between a tiny harpy and human male?
The humans are normal.
Harpies are small and bats are tiny.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes