Vlektron

May 29, 2017

i have a cheat for game you need cheat engine
money cheat
milk cheat
working on semen
Just upload the savefile to this site:
You can change everything from Stats to Money.

Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the stamina and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save
Here is your save file
here
C:\Users\%Your user name% \AppData\Local\RoD_v01\Saved\SaveGames

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
this thing in natural .. we should have it by default
It's all about user preferences, but since this game is meant to be for a lot of players, there needs to be a middle ground. In my opinion, I don't like if things get too big in proportions, which is why I personally would already think the current standard could be slimmer, but well...
As I was saying, it's about the overall player base, the current one ingame seems like a middle ground.

Edit: If you want to think it in a more logical way, the bigger the proportions = heavier = more difficult to fly

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
They are called Blessed Nephelym.
Not sure if it got temporarly removed, haven't looked yet, but there was an octupus one in/near the desert.
The one you buy the collars from is one actually, too (when going into town, to the left behind the fountain.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
They are called Blessed Nephelym.
Not sure if it got temporarly removed, haven't looked yet, but there was an octupus one in/near the desert.
The one you buy the collars from is one actually, too (when going into town, to the left behind the fountain.
where exactly can i find her?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
So nobody knows how to activate the gallery?
No gallery in "tester and other builds" with openworld for a while as far as I know
For just gallery look back for "creator" builds links,those just with character/Nephelym modding clients with animations and presets select

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
where exactly can i find her?
-Kraken has removed alongside with lamias before dragons update long ago
-2 in your farm (just stand in your door and look away so you'll see the "plant type" too
-The others on the hill in the village like: -Goblin (semen vendor); -Bovaur (Milk vendor); - Catgirl (Building managger); -and one in the church (nephelym sell and capturing item vendor)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
-Kraken has removed alongside with lamias before dragons update long ago
-2 in your farm (just stand in your door and look away so you'll see the "plant type" too
-The others on the hill in the village like: -Goblin (semen vendor); -Bovaur (Milk vendor); - Catgirl (Building managger); -and one in the church (nephelym sell and capturing item vendor)
I don't know why, but I somewhat forgot that all the villagers are now Blessed Nephelym there... They were humans before, but it somehow went out of my mind.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes