Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
* Are there any wild Blessed Nephelym? The wikia says they're rare, but not much more detail. I originally only thought they were only the 5 store venders/NPCs.
no idea never found blessed one only the npc emissary for now

*Are there any rare variations/traits/markings on wild Nephelym to look for in the game?

for now i think no i got many exotic ones and all have the same 2 traits ALL
variations yes they have if u look at my save i have 2 titan exotics same color different face hair body and 2 cows that looks like
excellia queen from cof one is fat the other is less fat and face hair changes

* What do the stars mean on the semen/milk supplies

still no idea prob future quality on harvest since some ones are more exotics(rare)

* What is the max volume of milk/semen, and can you increase the storage supply

semen 1000ml / milk 2000ml at least max i can carry is this of each type

* Can vendors increase their on-hand currency?

reset after each sleep no? at least for me its work

* Do some creatures only have futa variations to breed with for now?
no idea since i disabled futas but titan/cow/fox/wolf/dragon/seraphin/demon have males i remember these ones on old builds never found harpy/bat males

I have seen the Demon females and the Seraph's come with some tatoo variations which looked similar to the NPC vendors. So I instinctively caught those thinking they were Blessed, but no.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I have seen the Demon females and the Seraph's come with some tatoo variations which looked similar to the NPC vendors. So I instinctively caught those thinking they were Blessed, but no.
looking on the creator build today i found that u can create any nephalym so u can see all the ''monster''variations in the game (removed male titan and male serhapin) >.< and dont have any blessed one in the list

Last edited:

Woobee

Jul 21, 2018
what Derelict has done here is quite amazing.
Have some perspective, please. What Derelict has done here would be amazing for someone with no resources. Were he another of the many ambitious artists making $500 per month, my tone would be completely different, praising his progress and hoping he could actually deliver on some of this project's potential. However, once you've arrived at a place where you haven't even thought about sales and yet you're raking in more than most 3-man indie studios, I expect to see less potential and more results. The fact that there is still mostly only potential here suggests it's never going to become more than that, regardless of resources.

If you can look at this guy's top Patreon goal and still not be insulted there's a real chance you're one of those gormless furries with zero standards. He talks about his personal mission and how involving other people introduces destructive drama (granted, the furry breeding simulator genre has inordinate amounts of it), but oh gee if people are willing to throw him a third of a million dollars a year he'll maybe think about hiring a freelance sound designer. :rolleyes:

Stop exalting mediocrity and start demanding excellence, friends. UE4 dev may be more witchcraft than craft, but there are plenty of people out there who can conduct the rites properly and produce something great. Mr. Moneybags needs to hire some people to fix his shit and do the things he can't, or this project will be added to the list of similar games that failed because of too much collaboration.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I've been meaning to ask, are male seraphim, male titans implemented yet? I tried for a good 20 mins of searching in each area for one but couldn't find one.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Have some perspective, please. What Derelict has done here would be amazing for someone with no resources. Were he another of the many ambitious artists making $500 per month, my tone would be completely different, praising his progress and hoping he could actually deliver on some of this project's potential. However, once you've arrived at a place where you haven't even thought about sales and yet you're raking in more than most 3-man indie studios, I expect to see less potential and more results. The fact that there is still mostly only potential here suggests it's never going to become more than that, regardless of resources.

If you can look at this guy's top Patreon goal and still not be insulted there's a real chance you're one of those gormless furries with zero standards. He talks about his personal mission and how involving other people introduces destructive drama (granted, the furry breeding simulator genre has inordinate amounts of it), but oh gee if people are willing to throw him a third of a million dollars a year he'll maybe think about hiring a freelance sound designer. :rolleyes:

Stop exalting mediocrity and start demanding excellence, friends. UE4 dev may be more witchcraft than craft, but there are plenty of people out there who can conduct the rites properly and produce something great. Mr. Moneybags needs to hire some people to fix his shit and do the things he can't, or this project will be added to the list of similar games that failed because of too much collaboration.
You... sound a little upset, tbh. Who hurt you?

Reactions: Kavenmir

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I've been meaning to ask, are male seraphim, male titans implemented yet? I tried for a good 20 mins of searching in each area for one but couldn't find one.
Here's a list of the current models

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Agreed, I had sub to him for a few months but when I realized progress was so slow I couldn't rightly give him 10 a month let alone 5. That and this last update really burnt my bacon, deciding to implement one bat sex animation before even pondering finishing the others, or even I don't know making one for Harpy's which have been in game since the beginning. I wasn't even a huge fan of the mostly furry models, I'm only really in it for the half human variants. The only real reason I'm following this is because breeding seasons had canceled and the mod that ruined that project started his own and claimed rights to most of the art and resources killing the project.

Some fuck shit in the world of H game creation.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
been waiting for a long time to be able to have sex with the shop vendors and the tutorial chick. Has that been added yet?

May 6, 2017
yep game's retarded sorry for the bad use of word but it is. falene says go talk to camillia assistant to learn to catch the nep buuuuut the answer i get is dont give me that look. <-- whats that got to do with learning how to catch? also she then just says to go talk to falene to get more answers. sorry dev but if you are sending the mc to learn something make sure the npc actually teaches the mc something and not some stupid dialogue that makes a new coming completely lost. anyways whether this game goes big or dies off i prob wont touch it again take it as a critique of how you send the char to go from npc to npc and not get answer when they told you to go there in the first place.... GL with your game dev.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
0.657 alpha

Early Patron:

Early Creator:
The OP should be updated, the first is the normal game, the second is a character / preset creator with a gallery.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 407196

When i first played this game it had only 2 breed positions. How about now?

Nov 18, 2018
I have so many questions for this game...
1. How to switch to full-screen mode?
2. Is there button mappings or at least controls information?
3. Can you change the outfit in character creation without changing the character's appearance?
4. How to zoom in and out?
5. Is there a first-person view?
6. Is there an auto-run?

If the game doesn't have any of those basic stuffs I've mentioned above, then I don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I'm curious if anyone can verify something for me. I downloaded the most recent update that was linked in this thread, but when I try to extract the files I get a data error for Radiant-WindowsNoEditor.pak and I've no clue what's causing it.

Is the file actually corrupted or am I missing some program needed to properly extract it from the .zip?

Reactions: Champ3056
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes