KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Then he must have severe issues with gay men having penetrative sex with each other.
I agree, I like the game, but not being able to play a male character makes it bad for me, I don't like playing with women or futa, something that would be easy to balance with a simple Sissy, and since we are dealing with procreation , which in fact is what the game has been bringing, a Male Omenga will also solve this impartiality, but the Dev does not want to put this type of thing in the game and it has even been said, this is boring, but, your game, your rules. :[

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
is it possible to add incest when you are playing the game from Steam?

I'm sure it's possible, but I can't find where to add the incest stuff for the game if I use the steam version

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it possible to add incest when you are playing the game from Steam?

I'm sure it's possible, but I can't find where to add the incest stuff for the game if I use the steam version

GUI version of the process:
Navigate to Steam/Steamapps/Common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha and then:
1) Enable the option that allows to you to see file extensions
2) Create a New Text Document (it should show up as a Text Document in the File Typs column)
3) Rename it to imma and change the extension from .txt to .degenerate
4) When it warns you about changing file extensions, just allow it
Done.

Command line version of the same (could possibly also apply to Powershell):
1) Enter the command window by typing cmd in the Run dialog, hit enter and then:
2) Enter this command cd \. This returns you to the root folder of the drive.
2a) Now this statement: X:\
2b) Then cd PathToSteamFolder\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha
Where -
X is the drive you have steam installed to
PathToSteamFolder is the folder in which you have installed Steam

N.B. By default, it looks like this: C:\Program Files\Steam and the full address therefore would be C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha.
3) Enter the following command type nul > imma.degenerate
This will create the appropriate file of the right type where it's supposed to be.

Granted the command line looks a lot more complicated but it doesn't involve much of the faffing about the GUI version does.

No matter which method you go for, it must sit alongside OBF.exe.

Last edited:

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017

GUI version of the process:
Navigate to Steam/Steamapps/Common/Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha and then:
1) Enable the option that allows to you to see file extensions
2) Create a New Text Document (it should show up as a Text Document in the File Typs column)
3) Rename it to imma and change the extension from .txt to .degenerate
4) When it warns you about changing file extensions, just allow it
Done.

Command line version of the same (could possibly also apply to Powershell):
1) Enter the command window by typing cmd in the Run dialog, hit enter and then:
2) Enter this command cd \. This returns you to the root folder of the drive.
2a) Now this statement: X:\
2b) Then cd PathToSteamFolder\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha
Where -
X is the drive you have steam installed to
PathToSteamFolder is the folder in which you have installed Steam

N.B. By default, it looks like this: C:\Program Files\Steam and the full address therefore would be C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha.
3) Enter the following command type nul > imma.degenerate
This will create the appropriate file of the right type where it's supposed to be.

Granted the command line looks a lot more complicated but it doesn't involve much of the faffing about the GUI version does.

No matter which method you go for, it must sit alongside OBF.exe.
thank you for the help of telling me where to go, since I already cheated the most ressent version of the game (not totally sure why I'm also playing the other version right before 0.760, but I'm doing it) all I had to do after finding the right location, was copy and paste it and it worked just find, I tried it. Even if their is a risk of creating an abomination if it's still in the old version, having my breeder mate with one of her kids make the levels go higher faster too

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
may have been asked but cant find it in search. is there a way remove sterility?
it can't be removed ingame. there is a trait (debauched) that makes it less likely for a mon to have negative side effects of inbreeding. or you could use botntools to remove it (never tried so idk for sure).

Reactions: sammy117!

sammy117!

Mar 15, 2018
it can't be removed ingame. there is a trait (debauched) that makes it less likely for a mon to have negative side effects of inbreeding. or you could use botntools to remove it (never tried so idk for sure).
i did try the tool an it does indeed remove Sterile.

Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
I have creator mode but how to I put the custom nephylheims in the game, and is it possible to edit pre-existing ones? If someone already answered this question please link the comment.

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
I have creator mode but how to I put the custom nephylheims in the game, and is it possible to edit pre-existing ones? If someone already answered this question please link the comment.
your custom mons show up ingame as soon as you save the preset (in the normal spot where that variant spawns).
if you mean editing a mon you have in your barn, you can't do that with creator mode you need to use botntools for that, if you mean editing a preexisting color-variant just load the mon then load the preset you want to edit.

nyxGal

Nov 12, 2019
Id love for there to be an option for non-human dicks on the non-wild futas

edit: such as more options like minotaurs

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
How do you even start this game? Every guide says to go and buy stuff but every save I start with 0!
You used to start with some money, but that was taken away with the big update. Talk to Fern in front of your house and she'll give you some money for some of your own fluids.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You used to start with some money, but that was taken away with the big update. Talk to Fern in front of your house and she'll give you some money for some of your own fluids.
Meaning we can't get into the meat of the game for days after we begin.
I don't like that change; I would have liked Fern to stay as an option.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
How do you even raise world level now? Can't get the traits I need for a progression quest because I can't seem to increase world level in any way, even the cheat doesn't work.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How do you even raise world level now? Can't get the traits I need for a progression quest because I can't seem to increase world level in any way, even the cheat doesn't work.
with cheats you would use : infinite lust and always reproduce, uncheck pregnancy in the setting, breed your two nephelym and instead of keeping the new nephelym in your barns, release them in the wild, eventually you'll get level 5 even if you can't see it. If one of them has Valuable it help getting other traits and the one that you're looking for

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes