Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Helloooo :sneaky: I have a question. Is it possible to change the size of characters in creator mode (or in any other way)? Example: I got the deluxe Vulwarg (The best characters in the game hehe) and she's just perfect, but it would be great to have her in the same size as me. Either shrink her or enlarge myself. Is there any such possibility?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do I get botntools
You'll find that every iteration of it has been erroneously autoflagged as containing a virus.
This is complete horseshit. I've used the tools quite a bit and my system has not exploded yet.
And every single virus scanner I know to be of good reputation has not flagged the program once.
I do NOT consider Jiangmin or MaxSecure to have good reputations.

Deathwisher Ian

Oct 14, 2022
You'll find that every iteration of it has been erroneously autoflagged as containing a virus.
This is complete horseshit. I've used the tools quite a bit and my system has not exploded yet.
And every single virus scanner I know to be of good reputation has not flagged the program once.
Ty so much ur a life saver

Deathwisher Ian

Oct 14, 2022
Also how do I use it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also how do I use it
Backup your saves first, just in case.
Unzip it into the same directory as OBF.exe.
Doubleclick the BOTN Tools shortcut. When it opens, hit the "..." button if your save file isn't auto-selected.
They're usually located in C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/OBF/Saved/SaveGames/
When it's in the dropdown text box at the top, hit the "Load" button.
Now you can flick through the various option in the left pane and change practically everything.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
Incest patch is no longer necessary. Now all you need to do is this make this file in your game folder:
View attachment 2490400
This isn't a joke on my part. It's an asshole joke by the developer.

In case you don't know:
First, you'll need to have your system show file extenstions (Start Menu Search Box ->Type options -> Folder Options -> View -> Remove the check from the "Hide extensions for known file types" box.)
N.B. It might be called "File Name Extensions" on your system. If it is, make sure there's a check mark on that.
Now Navigate to your BoTN directory (where OBF.exe is) and right click anywhere in the empty space.
Next, create a New Text Document and rename it as above.
To change the file extension from .txt to .degenerate, when renaming hit the End key on your keyboard. Now delete the extension and replace it with .degenerate. If your system flashes up a warning about stuff not working, tell it you're sure you want to do this.

Done!
Thanks.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Helloooo :sneaky: I have a question. Is it possible to change the size of characters in creator mode (or in any other way)? Example: I got the deluxe Vulwarg (The best characters in the game hehe) and she's just perfect, but it would be great to have her in the same size as me. Either shrink her or enlarge myself. Is there any such possibility?
There are console commands (if you search the thread you should be able to find a post that will get you started) and there is breeding your favorite with a critter of a smaller size. One of the offspring will eventually be your size and look the same as the parent. It shouldn't take too many tries.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
There are console commands (if you search the thread you should be able to find a post that will get you started) and there is breeding your favorite with a critter of a smaller size. One of the offspring will eventually be your size and look the same as the parent. It shouldn't take too many tries.
There are 582 pages here. Would you be so kind as to tell me where to find those commands (if you know them)? Thank you :)

Is the command prompt key (~) not working for anyone else, or is it just me?
Try to change keyboard language :)

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
There are 582 pages here. Would you be so kind as to tell me where to find those commands (if you know them)? Thank you :)
I never felt like cheating despite how many times I have had to start a new game, so I can't help directly.
'Console' and 'edit' as two separate searches should be good for getting you the information you want. Be warned, the phrase 'hex editing' is relevant, as is 'back up your save'. Good luck.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020

Try to change keyboard language :)
There's also a Wiki-ish site, but focused on the public versions. Helpful unless you really want the latest info.

Nov 26, 2017
Something I was really hoping the Dev would add was traits that you the player can select in the character creator and gain over the course of the game. These said traits could also be inherited by your offspring and so on. But I dont think the dev is interested in that sort of concept even though it would make the game far more interesting.

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
Something I was really hoping the Dev would add was traits that you the player can select in the character creator and gain over the course of the game. These said traits could also be inherited by your offspring and so on. But I dont think the dev is interested in that sort of concept even though it would make the game far more interesting.
personally i think that would be a good endgame idea, like spending favor to give yourself traits that you can pass onto your mons

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes