TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
if the dev wants to funnel people into using fern for early game money, then they need to actually do something to get people to interact and talk to her, maybe even force them into talking to her about the fluid exchange. its not really a good setup imo but that would at least solve the confusion problem.
Oh no, don't say that. That's how we get the dev to add a new NPC in the next update. The NPC in question?
OoT3D_Navi_Artwork.png

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone has the last old version in which the creator version worked since the new one is broken, many thanks!
7.565 was the last version with direct Creator Mode access. Since the cheats were Menu-ized in 7.6xx with the UI redesign, the code may have changed or just been chucked entirely. If anyone knows the Creator Mode code, or a new way to access it in 7.6xx please share.

And yes, I do have 7.565. ;)
4GB is a long upload, presuming I have somewhere public to stuff it.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
7.565 was the last version with direct Creator Mode access. Since the cheats were Menu-ized in 7.6xx with the UI redesign, the code may have changed or just been chucked entirely. If anyone knows the Creator Mode code, or a new way to access it in 7.6xx please share.

And yes, I do have 7.565. ;)
4GB is a long upload, presuming I have somewhere public to stuff it.
Creator works like it used to, mostly. You still provide the code at the main menu and then it becomes available to select.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah you bring the cheats console and introduce the Creator Mode code and it activates. However this time around you have to go or be in the main menu. If so youll see a new option appears with it and then you can access it.

Tho something to note is that some things were changed with the new UI updates. You cant edit clothing options for Breeder presets anymore and while you can now select directly the hominal or exotic variant of a specific neph type. It has a switch between futa and female button. Not sure if patched but clicking that button while viewing the Starfallen crashes the game. Be warned XD

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know who wrote a message about leveling up a world that doesn't work from releasing to the wild from the breeding yard, but it does work, you can level up your nephelym by doing so, I managed to get a uncommon Ayrshire just by releasing them from the breeding yard, it might just take more time especially if you start the game and your nephelym doesn't have many levels and traits

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
is there a way to save creator mode presets as the default for variants?
When you create a new neph in creator mode and save it you should then see it in the wild. You can even go into the folder with the rest of the presets and move all but the one you created to a backup location and you should see only the one you created. You may need to do the same to both locations tho. Its been years since I've done it but I remember needing to move both.

viciousviceroy

Mar 3, 2018
I keep making my breeder, but then when I start the game, it only keeps colors, but not the body shape. Anyone know what's happening, or if there is a fix of any kind?

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
they were removed in favor of eventually having different clothes you can buy
thanks for the answer can you tell me where I can buy them and do you know how to open stat window, in the old versions it was ''I'' key but I can't open right now

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
thanks for the answer can you tell me where I can buy them and do you know how to open stat window, in the old versions it was ''I'' key but I can't open right now
they haven't added the buyable clothes yet. and i think you can only see your stats when you look at your details in the breeding pen now (i may be wrong).

• Red Heart
Reactions: DizzyV
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes