Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really don't want to look through 578 pages so could somebody tell me how to install the incest patch. I can't seem to get it to work.
The incest patcher on the first page IS NOT NEEDED ANY MORE!
Now all you need to do is:
1: Make sure you can see file extensions (such as .exe) and if you can't, google it
2: With that done, make a blank text document in the game folder (where OBF.exe is)
3: Rename that new file to imma and change the extension from .txt to .degenerate.
4: When your system asks if it's really okay to change the extension, say Yes.
5: You're done now, have fun boinking blood relatives.

Or if you don't want to fuck about like that, download the 0K size file attached, unzip and drop the file in beside OBF.exe.

florameriadoc, your information is incomplete.

Reactions: Safetydance

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
How do I get orgasium without using cheats? I have started out with 0 orgasium and have no way of buying a barn without earning it. Humping the foxen and vulwargs dont seem to increase my orgasium. ver. 760.6
EDIT: It was one page back. Time to find fern

Last edited:

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
how do i level up my worlds in the new version im stuck XC
capture, breed and release, get a steril one too it help, raise your steril one with the breeder, breed many and avoid more steril one and release, raise your normal monster around lvl30 with your steril one, then release those lvl 30 monsters. Be sure to keep a few wild one in barns, in no time you'll get uncommun, rare, epic and legendary monsters. To have a trait level 3, capture one with valuable, pass it to your monsters when you release them, that will help you with the demon Pride if want to fulfil her request

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
The incest patcher on the first page IS NOT NEEDED ANY MORE!
Now all you need to do is:
1: Make sure you can see file extensions (such as .exe) and if you can't, google it
2: With that done, make a blank text document in the game folder (where OBF.exe is)
3: Rename that new file to imma and change the extension from .txt to .degenerate.
4: When your system asks if it's really okay to change the extension, say Yes.
5: You're done now, have fun boinking blood relatives.

Or if you don't want to fuck about like that, download the 0K size file attached, unzip and drop the file in beside OBF.exe.

florameriadoc, your information is incomplete.
perhaps, but that's all I did and it worked fine for me

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Could you elaborate? The mechanic still being the same doesn't answer their question. How does this even work?
talk to Fern, she's green in Homestead has purple hair

she give you 150 orgasium, get enough to buy a barn, start with the foxen and the vulwarg after you go to Cassie (catgirl)

After that, you could buy milk or semen, talk to Amber-Mae (cowgirl with huge breasts) for the milk, Semen is located in Alchemy

small green goblin call Camilla

or a cheat ( win wild sex ) go in Lustwood and simply follow what I mentioned before, capture, breed and release, that's pretty much the basic mechanic of the game.

If you still need help after what I just wrote:

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
so the botntools work exactly the way i wanted them to but now it just needs a function to change or apply body morph settings to the default for the whole neph variant and i would be happy

Reactions: HeadsExplode

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Could you elaborate? The mechanic still being the same doesn't answer their question. How does this even work?
Of course. I believe you can still release Nephs from your barns. That used to raise the World Level but I'm not sure if it still does. The information as I said, is missing from the UI so nobody is actually certain yet.
florameriadoc, so you named it immadegenerate without an extension as opposed to imma.degenerate?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Of course. I believe you can still release Nephs from your barns. That used to raise the World Level but I'm not sure if it still does. The information as I said, is missing from the UI so nobody is actually certain yet.
florameriadoc, so you named it immadegenerate without an extension as opposed to imma.degenerate?
I may have forgot to type down imma.generate and I wrote immadegenerate after following the steps in the first page, but yes it's only how I did it and it worked

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

To quickly put it you need to breed offspring of the race you want to level the world level of and then get them pregnant, level them up to 15-20 and then release them (while they're pregnant) for massive world experience. Repeat for every world level until level 5. Right now you cannot check what your world level is through the UI so the only way to check is to go to the races spawning area and manually check all the spawned nephelym to see if there are any spawning at higher rarities, when you spot legendary nephelym then you're at least at level 4.

If playing legit then the ideal path would be to gun straight for the bovaur, level them up and find a female/futa with level 3 kindhearted. Futas would be better but females, when pregnant, get more xp through the "motherly" trait when breeding which helps to counteract kindhearted giving them less xp. You want a high level kindhearted 3 because they can level up anyone they breed with extremely quickly. After that you can do whatever but it would be a good idea to power level a futa kindhearted 3 so you have all your bases covered.

Why bovaur? They have a higher chance of having kindhearted (or used to), are easily unlocked early on and they are the easiest to capture because both males and females/futa can be captured with many different kinds of milk. The only downside is that mares can only be captured with sylvan semen so you're either going to have to buy some sylvan semen (which doesn't really work well with the fluid change) or leave and come back to refresh the spawns.

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
if the dev wants to funnel people into using fern for early game money, then they need to actually do something to get people to interact and talk to her, maybe even force them into talking to her about the fluid exchange. its not really a good setup imo but that would at least solve the confusion problem.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes