Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
Is the world level still a thing? If so, where do you find it now?
there is no clear way to know it, you only have to breed high levels of certain species (not hybrids) and then release them on the wild, some time later if you check the zone maybe you will find some epic or legendary even

deoixy

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone has the last old version in which the creator version worked since the new one is broken, many thanks!

Variablefig

Jun 12, 2022
Anyone know how to go about giving feral attachments like Cat Ears or a Tail to your Breeder? For purely research purposes of course.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to go about giving feral attachments like Cat Ears or a Tail to your Breeder? For purely research purposes of course.
Spirit form of a Foxen not exotic, haven't tried Neko or Catsune, might work as well. I never tested on a male breeder, it should work too

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
You wouldn't have happend to have saved your game while in Spirit Form, would you?
If not, pass me your save and tell me what you want on it.
I think that I got what its happening, the tools doesnt like latinos :'(, jokes aside it looks like the problem is when the breeder have a tilde in their name like this á é í ó ú, if thats not the problem I will pass you my save to look at it

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
so is this an actual modding tool? like can you do something like change the default body/appearance of the nephs or is it just save editing?

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
so is this an actual modding tool? like can you do something like change the default body/appearance of the nephs or is it just save editing?
BOTNTools? Back when I used it to edit a couple of girls I only edited traits and those did reflect in the game properly (giving a character with small breasts Buxom 3 made her have huge tits the next time I played).
There is a section where you can edit all the typical slider stuff (eye distance, butt width etc) you saw in character creation, but they have the same, very specific numerical value system (i.e "LipLowerWidth: -0.448626") so I never actually edited any of that but it does let you. Traits are simply either check boxes or a drop down where you select a level.
You select a girl from a name drop down menu to do all this, I don't know if you can edit the stuff randomized nephs in the wild spawn with. Kind of want to check now to see if I can make every bovine girl in the wild spawn with the Massive height trait :unsure:

Reactions: dusk2340

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
BOTNTools? Back when I used it to edit a couple of girls I only edited traits and those did reflect in the game properly (giving a character with small breasts Buxom 3 made her have huge tits the next time I played).
There is a section where you can edit all the typical slider stuff (eye distance, butt width etc) you saw in character creation, but they have the same, very specific numerical value system (i.e "LipLowerWidth: -0.448626") so I never actually edited any of that but it does let you. Traits are simply either check boxes or a drop down where you select a level.
You select a girl from a name drop down menu to do all this, I don't know if you can edit the stuff randomized nephs in the wild spawn with. Kind of want to check now to see if I can make every bovine girl in the wild spawn with the Massive height trait :unsure:
so you're saying its possible to use the character editor values to say, change the hip or belly size of like a minotaur or something?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
how huge are we talking about, something like Amber-Mae the milker seller? I've always been jealous of her juggs when I play with the futa or female breeder :p

Alele Devoir

Apr 25, 2018
I really don't want to look through 578 pages so could somebody tell me how to install the incest patch. I can't seem to get it to work.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes