Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So my Sylvans stopped getting pregnant at all. Is this normal? Also, is the juicy perk common at all?
Is there space in the barn for them? Are they all sterile? Are the inbred?
Also, Juicy's commonness is about as common as anything else. It's just dumb luck.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Is there space in the barn for them? Are they all sterile? Are the inbred?
Also, Juicy's commonness is about as common as anything else. It's just dumb luck.
Ascending them solved the problem, thanks.

I must be stupid unlucky, then. Bred dozens of slimes and elves and got jack. Same with wyverns and nekos for nympho. Nada.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
you need to find one that already has the juicy trait
Same issue there. Interacted with a couple hundred slimes, elves, wyverns, and nekos each. Zilch. I heard that some traits are easier to breed in species, like hornball for the bees.

Edit: found my issue. Randomly scrolled through this thread and found out you need to level up nephelym and then release them in to the wild.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
He doesn't add those any more. Instead he just makes it harder to see the ones he already added. In theory, maybe, one day long in the future, we might see a new sex scene for this game.
"In 2077 they voted my homestead the grindiest place to live in Lyrcea. Main issues? Sky high rate of save wipes, and more people living below the 10 sex positions amount than anywhere else."

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
question: if an Hybrid is release in the wild, does it afte both of the Hybrid world? I'm trying to upgrade the Neko's and I get often Bakeneko since I also use a demon, will the world of demons and Neko's will be affected by leveling up or just one of them, or none of them since it's a Hybrid which probably count as a new species?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
question: if an Hybrid is release in the wild, does it afte both of the Hybrid world? I'm trying to upgrade the Neko's and I get often Bakeneko since I also use a demon, will the world of demons and Neko's will be affected by leveling up or just one of them, or none of them since it's a Hybrid which probably count as a new species?
From what I can tell, hybrids are not found in the wild and therefore have no assigned areas to increase world level. So releasing a hybrid does nothing. They may be a mix of races, but they are technically not either of them.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
How do I get traits to stay in a lineage? I've got three demons with all the traits at lv3 I need individually for the Pride quest, but I can't get the offspring to roll Lv3 for the traits.

1684286164985.png
1684286180891.png
1684286208669.png

Aug 9, 2019
This should work
Steam Guide said:
To be able to complete the "Pride's Perfect Demon" , you have to Bread a female Cambion with tier 3 traits. The traits are :
1- Busty
2- Buxom
3- Fertile
4- Hedonist
5- Nymphomaniac

An optional but highly recommended trait to consider is the Nurturing trait, it cuts the time of achieving the final offspring by allowing more chances to get higher trait level.
6- Nurturing (Important !)

You achieve this by Breeding Seraphim first and then Cambions in Futa only mode until you have a legendary Futa with all the level 3 six traits.
I haven't started doing this yet, but apparently the Nurturing trait helps as described above.

How do I get traits to stay in a lineage? I've got three demons with all the traits at lv3 I need individually for the Pride quest, but I can't get the offspring to roll Lv3 for the traits.

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to mod this game? It's a great start, but it needs a basic gameplay loop. I recommend: consumable potions to refill lust (can be used on breeder or monsters) which can be purchased for orgasium, and ~three day blessings of x trait (purchased with favor) that let the breeder pass on that trait for those three days while in spirit mode. Other orgasium potions could be potions of x stat to temporarily buff them, with some having features like fertility will both buff fertility stat and hardcode a successful mating when next attempted, and breeding is possible even with sterile monsters while active. Other favor blessings (which could come in a consumable scroll so you could apply them to a monster instead of a breeder) might be a blessing to pass on other characteristics like a specific height, wild/human trait, or increase odds of a specific gender. Also add miscellaneous consumables like an item to permanently use a portal as an exit and temporarily (say, three days or so) use it as an entrance. Timers on the buffs and portal activation give incentive beyond the convenience to use potions for lust instead of just sleeping.

Add to this a permanent effect on the game world such as a random chance of running into monsters you've sold as vagrants (preferably in an area that makes sense based on the flavor text of who you sold it to) and maybe a mark spell/item that lets you set a few of your own portals per area that can only be activate with the temporary portal activation item. You could also make it so some potions are bought with specific fluids in addition to just orgasium so that those have more use besides monetary value and catching over level monsters. Other obvious stuff that may be more difficult to implement would include a shop for more clothes and cosmetic items, including some for specific monster types, and an area to buy rarer variants like butterflies, and mermaids (which should usually breed more common variants like bees etc, but have a small chance of breeding their own variant). These tweaks will reduce the grind, make gameplay over all more rewarding, and avoid the awkward late game period where favor and orgasium have no purpose but an arbitrary score count, and therefore the things you do to get them (like turning in breeding quests) feel somewhat pointless.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to mod this game? It's a great start, but it needs a basic gameplay loop. I recommend: consumable potions to refill lust (can be used on breeder or monsters) which can be purchased for orgasium, and ~three day blessings of x trait (purchased with favor) that let the breeder pass on that trait for those three days while in spirit mode. Other orgasium potions could be potions of x stat to temporarily buff them, with some having features like fertility will both buff fertility stat and hardcode a successful mating when next attempted, and breeding is possible even with sterile monsters while active. Other favor blessings (which could come in a consumable scroll so you could apply them to a monster instead of a breeder) might be a blessing to pass on other characteristics like a specific height, wild/human trait, or increase odds of a specific gender. Also add miscellaneous consumables like an item to permanently use a portal as an exit and temporarily (say, three days or so) use it as an entrance. Timers on the buffs and portal activation give incentive beyond the convenience to use potions for lust instead of just sleeping.

Add to this a permanent effect on the game world such as a random chance of running into monsters you've sold as vagrants (preferably in an area that makes sense based on the flavor text of who you sold it to) and maybe a mark spell/item that lets you set a few of your own portals per area that can only be activate with the temporary portal activation item. You could also make it so some potions are bought with specific fluids in addition to just orgasium so that those have more use besides monetary value and catching over level monsters. Other obvious stuff that may be more difficult to implement would include a shop for more clothes and cosmetic items, including some for specific monster types, and an area to buy rarer variants like butterflies, and mermaids (which should usually breed more common variants like bees etc, but have a small chance of breeding their own variant). These tweaks will reduce the grind, make gameplay over all more rewarding, and avoid the awkward late game period where favor and orgasium have no purpose but an arbitrary score count, and therefore the things you do to get them (like turning in breeding quests) feel somewhat pointless.
Let's not forget an early game loop that doesn't revolve around abusing Fern for money. And an option to not have Fern hanging around your farm.

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
potent helps alot, it gives a better chance to adopt existing traits from the parents

Reactions: Darkaura

formasual

Jan 17, 2019

I've always thought that lust should regenerate over time. However, a "horny" potion or something you could consume like an aphrodisiac would be a good idea as well. Maybe once your lust gets high enough that you can't keep your clothes on and this makes wild nymph notice you more or something like that.

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues with BotN Tools?

I can't seem to add slender trait to my nephelyms,
everything else is working fine.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone else having issues with BotN Tools?

I can't seem to add slender trait to my nephelyms,
everything else is working fine.
You can add slender to the neph, but you can't add it to the player from what I can tell. Use the "Character Batch Trait" and you can add what you want including Slender. The setting at the bottom can switch between the tiers that apply to all the traits which have tiers. Character Batch Trait does not apply to the player tho, so it seems the player is the only one that cannot have Slender applied to it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes