Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
but you can't add it to the player from what I can tell.
I'm going to have to disagree with your findings.
It doesn't change the player shape (unless you really spend time in the character creator on new game start) but it does make it a genetic trait.
EDIT: Wrong image.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I'm going to have to disagree with your findings.
It doesn't change the player shape (unless you really spend time in the character creator on new game start) but it does make it a genetic trait.
EDIT: Wrong image.
That's strange it would not add it to my character. Its there just as in your pic, but for me its the only one that has nothing to choose if I try to make it level 1 2 or 3. The rest work completely normal, but Slender does not does not have any availability for any level of the trait from which to choose.

I will look at it again next time I play it tho. I'll try and get a pic of the blank entry as well.

Edit: I opened the editor to take a pic. As you can see, the Slender entry has no available options for me.

slender.PNG

Last edited:

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Is it just me not understanding the changes or did the game just got a lot worse? Most traits worked well before looks like they are now just placeholders. Am i missing something?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
And here's one of it applied to my Breeder.
View attachment 2634207
As you can see, You can even make them feral humans for some reason.
I just thought it was me until I seen that post about it. Any idea why it doesn't work for some of us? I'm using same version of editor as you and I have not done anything with the save file except use the editor. I can make my character feral too, but I just can't add Slender. Weird shit =/

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
what does it means ( '' ) for the hybrid guide?
That means whatever parent 1 is above that applies to that combination until you get to another name. For example: You need an Ayrshire to make a Kusarikku, Akabeko and Lamassu then the list moves on to demon combinations. That was my assumption at first and cross referencing the wiki confirmed my suspicion.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just thought it was me until I seen that post about it. Any idea why it doesn't work for some of us? I'm using same version of editor as you and I have not done anything with the save file except use the editor. I can make my character feral too, but I just can't add Slender. Weird shit =/
Ah... Yeah, there was an issue with one version of Tools or another where Slender was bugged.
So here's the set I'm using.

If you want, though, you can send me over your save file and I'll try to apply it manually (currently using 0.760.3, updating to .6 at the moment)

** WARNING: F95's System will probably false-postive it as a virus.
The editor is in fact safe; my system has not exploded yet **

Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Ah... Yeah, there was an issue with one version of Tools or another where Slender was bugged.
So here's the set I'm using.

If you want, though, you can send me over your save file and I'll try to apply it manually (currently using 0.760.3, updating to .6 at the moment)

** WARNING: F95's System will probably false-postive it as a virus.
The editor is in fact safe; my system has not exploded yet **
Thanks for that! I tried using your version, but it still blocks Slender. I guess its my save. I'll attach my latest save.

I'm going to try a new game and see if it still does it.

Thanks for assisting :)

Edit: I tried a new save and it still blocks Slender. I believe the issue is coming from an old preset. I usually load an old preset that was made ages ago. It seems logical that with all the changes to character creation that I should just create a new one from scratch. That would very likely eliminate the issue. This also seems likely to be a contributor to other issues involving other bugs and it does make sense.

Thanks again :D

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for that! I tried using your version, but it still blocks Slender. I guess its my save. I'll attach my latest save.

I'm going to try a new game and see if it still does it.

Thanks for assisting :)

Edit: I tried a new save and it still blocks Slender. I believe the issue is coming from an old preset. I usually load an old preset that was made ages ago. It seems logical that with all the changes to character creation that I should just create a new one from scratch. That would very likely eliminate the issue. This also seems likely to be a contributor to other issues involving other bugs and it does make sense.

Thanks again :D
Well, I got the editor to apply Slender to the character file. I haven't tested it but it should be okay.

Still can't quite figure out why it wouldn't behave for you though. Hope it works and doesn't crash the game on you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Well, I got the editor to apply Slender to the character file. I haven't tested it but it should be okay.

Still can't quite figure out why it wouldn't behave for you though. Hope it works and doesn't crash the game on you.
Thank you very much! I tested it and everything works with no crashes. I really do appreciate it and I also do not understand why this one particular trait would not apply for me.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes