BlueSugar

Aug 4, 2020
"~" nếu bạn đang sử dụng đúng bàn phím, nó sẽ ở bên trái phím 1 hoặc bên dưới phím ESC hoặc nếu bạn không có phím đó, bạn có thể đặt lại phím đó trong menu tùy chọn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Creator works like it used to, mostly. You still provide the code at the main menu and then it becomes available to select.
Binding "Back" to the Q key closes the cheat bar as soon as it's hit so one cannot enter the code.

Creator Mode in 7.565 will also let you change clothing styles & colors, as long as you're not using the male Breeder, who only has 1 shirt, and 1 pair each of pants & boots, and is hardcoded to "going commando."

"world levels #" codes also fail without info in 7.606. Some of the Creator Mode functions are presented in a new menu option of "Change My Appeareance" for Camilla.

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Binding "Back" to the Q key closes the cheat bar as soon as it's hit so one cannot enter the code.

Creator Mode in 7.565 will also let you change clothing styles & colors, as long as you're not using the male Breeder, who only has 1 shirt, and 1 pair each of pants & boots, and is hardcoded to "going commando."

"world levels #" codes also fail without info in 7.606. Some of the Creator Mode functions are presented in a new menu option of "Change My Appeareance" for Camilla.
I did say "mostly" didn't I?

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
is there a way to solve the fact there's no sex positions available at the start now?

I just have to quick breed everything until i have 8 stars and have unlocks pashwani?

nulnil

May 18, 2021
is there a way to solve the fact there's no sex positions available at the start now?

I just have to quick breed everything until i have 8 stars and have unlocks pashwani?
Pretty sure the doggystyle pose is still free, you can find in past where the vulwargs spawn.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019

Not 100% sure, but the cheat for this should still work. See the first page for the codes. As far as I know, only the world tier codes don't work anymore, but there doesn't seem to be any world tier anymore which is probably why it doesn't work. Everything else does to my knowledge.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
on this one probably nothing, the game entered the scamming phase some time ago, since the guy burned paths with his coworker and decided to waste time on some bs like lovesense sponsorship and UE5, which even i as a non-dev, can say thats some of the worst consecutive bad decisions that guy could make. since then just UI and very small mechanical changes, no new content…

i hoped for some more monstergirls and variations, but since he had to change the incest mechanic, because of patreon or some bs, this project went into a downfall spiral…

Reliux

Apr 3, 2023
Hello, I would like to know if there is a software to edit the features or completely modify a MonsterGirl and how to install it.

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
We can talk about what needs fixing, where, and how until everyone is blue in the face. After a point, it becomes clear that nobody is listening. What then?
I won't say it's a moral imperative to be 'deconstructive' when projects get to the point BotN has here, because it's not, but I will say it's better than just lamely walking away to gather around the next thing.
People like BotN and want to see it finished, but DH has made clear that nothing will change his painfully slow and inconsistent development schedule, and that makes people who support him frustrated. Simply throwing frustration away, or bottling it and moving on, are deeply unsatisfying.
Bitching is cathartic, as long as there's cause, and with BotN, there's cause.
i think the problem is if the dev tried to make everyone happy the game wouldn't be his or hers...if you want someone elses stuff to do as you want...quit using other peoples stuff and make your own.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
The pic shows snakes, right? havent seen em around in the actual game. Where the snakes at?
They are lamias, half-human half-serpent. In the game they are present as gatekeeper NPC which you have to sexually satisfy at least once to get access to teleports.
There's also another snake-female NPC whom you can find near one of the caves. That one gives you the quest that belongs to the "game progression quest chain".

As far as I (vaguely) remember, the developer said that adding them as a playable race was unlikely to happen, since it would require to design a completely different set of motion capture and sex animations.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes