cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
You don't need the patcher any more.
It's simple enough to reinstate it though.
Go to where OBF.exe is and make a new blank text file. Make sure file extensions are visible - you should see "New Text Document.txt" or something along those lines.
Now rename that New Text Document.txt to imma.degenerate and you're good to go with incesty stuff.
Does this still work? Tried it on the steam version, did not change anything.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Wheres the option to change all males into female or futa? I don't see it anymore.
if you are on the latest version, go to settings, fetish, click on futanari, you can choose no futa, by selecting OFF, if you pick ON, you'll have access to all 3 genders, replace males = no males, only females and futa, you can also pick replace females, it probably mean just males and futa (haven't tried that one) and finally, only futa, this one says it all

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does this still work? Tried it on the steam version, did not change anything.
I'm sure it does. Just make sure you can see file extensions; it must say under file type DEGENERATE file not Text Document.

Alternatively, if you have access to the command line (cmd.exe):
1: Delete the existing imma.degenerate file in your BoTN directory
2: Open up the command line and:
First type cd \
Next, cd Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha (or wherever you have Steam installed)
If it's not on the C: drive, switch to whichever drive it's on, then enter the address.
Now that it's pointing at the directory, enter this command:
type nul > imma.degenerate to have the system create the file for you and place it where it should be.
No file type changing needed.
Now type exit to close the command line.

That should be all you need to do.
Technically speaking, this should also be possible in Powershell.

Last edited:
Reactions: cursed spark

Besharia

May 6, 2018
if you are on the latest version, go to settings, fetish, click on futanari, you can choose no futa, by selecting OFF, if you pick ON, you'll have access to all 3 genders, replace males = no males, only females and futa, you can also pick replace females, it probably mean just males and futa (haven't tried that one) and finally, only futa, this one says it all
Your a lifesaver I owe you beer and pizza. I love you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
I'm sure it does. Just make sure you can see file extensions; it must say under file type DEGENERATE file not Text Document.

Alternatively, if you have access to the command line (cmd.exe):
1: Delete the existing imma.degenerate file in your BoTN directory
2: In the command line, navigate to your BoTN directory (usually c:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha):
First type cd \
Next, cd Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha (or wherever you have Steam installed)
Now that it's pointing at the directory, enter this command:
type nul > imma.degenerate to have the system create the file for you and place it where it should be.
No file type changing needed.

That should be all you need to do.
Technically speaking, this should also be possible in Powershell.
Ah i see my mistake now...
however now my save appears to be crashing extremely often after the patch, so i am guessing i will have to start a new one to fix this?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The dev's being oddly silent recently. Anyone knows what he's up to?

Also how's the new version working for you guys? By this I mean the ones that overhauled the UI and stuff. I havent played much of them since they feel like some odd ones for me to play, specially with a bunch of systems still acting funny but Im curious about how viable they are for long playthroughs before updating from the last public one.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Also how's the new version working for you guys? By this I mean the ones that overhauled the UI and stuff. I havent played much of them since they feel like some odd ones for me to play, specially with a bunch of systems still acting funny but Im curious about how viable they are for long playthroughs before updating from the last public one.
Aside from it still giving me Genshin Impact vibes, the UI functions well.
But we still can't view our Breeder's stats outside of the breeding pen.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

He's working on "adding functionality to traits" which will probably be the next update and after that he's going to create a new clothing system. The new version is two steps forward, one step back (as usual). The ui is superior to the old but isn't complete, the changes to fluids are not good because everything that was taken away (easy money, easy, cheap way to mass capture) hasn't been balanced out by other ways to generate income. You can still start out with completely random breeding requests that require nephelym locked behind multiple gates. It's really slowed down the early game and made it even more monotonous. Also Acrorectophobia.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HeadsExplode

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
To be honest, the whole debate about anal sex being a thing that should or should not exist is so pointless that I laugh whenever someone brings it, mostly cause they seem to have an active problem with it. Like bruh, I despise soulslikes and the mere existance of the things that they brought to the table but some people enjoy those things, so let them play those games if they want to. As long as you they dont force anyone to deal with them if they dont like them, it should be fine.

In the case of Derelict with anal, I think its a much more complex issue. Sure, he may not like anal for whatever the fuck (No pun intended lol) reasons, that I honestly cant care less about seeing his attitude overall. But the thing is that THAT sex type is a massively requested feature and while I can understand that he doesnt want to make such animations and stuff, he's ALSO unwilling to add the work of someone else who would feel fine with it to the game cause he ALSO has a contradictory problem of not wanting to have development coming from a team, even if under his lead. However he does seem to rely on other's extra work for things like programming like he did with Drages to then kick him out and pretend he did it all by himself with no legit extra help.

Reactions: Drages and Vindaria

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
He's working on "adding functionality to traits" which will probably be the next update and after that he's going to create a new clothing system. The new version is two steps forward, one step back (as usual). The ui is superior to the old but isn't complete, the changes to fluids are not good because everything that was taken away (easy money, easy, cheap way to mass capture) hasn't been balanced out by other ways to generate income. You can still start out with completely random breeding requests that require nephelym locked behind multiple gates. It's really slowed down the early game and made it even more monotonous. Also View attachment 2696122
Knowing him, probably he wont rebalance a thing, just to keep the game more grindy, as he usually loves to do.

And yeah I already talked about the whole "Derelict vs Anal" issue, which is much wider and complex than just him having a problem with it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes