RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
isn't she an alchemist? i think the thinking is that she whips up a potion to transform you into what you are changing to
Falene is, but while Camila is from that gang, her focus is on the studies of cum, while Falene.... Well, lets just say she strikes you as the lazy partner that makes the subjects to cum XD

But still it would make a lot more sense if it's Falene the one that does it, or just keep the customizer in the home. IDK why Dere brought that option to Camila, it just feels weird.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Aaaaand.... It seems like now he's doing another thing of Lovense. Gosh this game really needs to start having mods so we can at least have some "legit" new and good content instead of waiting for the dev to update it probably to bork things up further XD

Reactions: leechurch

mboutwell7

Apr 18, 2019
anyone else encountering a bug where when you go to learn missionary it kinda just gets stuck watching the trainer lady's face and you can't advance the scene or anything so you kinda get froze?

dusk2340

Oct 7, 2017
anyone else encountering a bug where when you go to learn missionary it kinda just gets stuck watching the trainer lady's face and you can't advance the scene or anything so you kinda get froze?
i believe this is a known bug yes, i think it has something to do with not having enough favor when you ask to learn the possistion.

mboutwell7

Apr 18, 2019
oh no I've got the favor lol, I've got 86/80. I figure if I just work on getting more i can try to get a different position first

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game worth playing as a male character with futa turned off?
Yeah, why wouldn’t it be? It might add a bit of time to the grind, because futa are really efficient for breeding, being able to both knock up and be knocked up; however, I’ve never played with futa and it’s never been a problem for me.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Yeah, why wouldn’t it be? It might add a bit of time to the grind, because futa are really efficient for breeding, being able to both knock up and be knocked up; however, I’ve never played with futa and it’s never been a problem for me.
I meant in terms of missing out on a large portion of content.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
What you miss out on are some of the unique NPCs—the builder cat, the dragon queen (I think), etc. There are also one or two hybrid nephelym who you can’t access without futa (because they’re a mix of two species without males). That’s about it.
Thank you for clearing up my doubts.

Taychus

Apr 7, 2018
How do you open the door of the hidden temple? I have been going around the place for days and there is a plate that I cannot move, it is the only clue I have.

Veaper

Feb 13, 2018
How do you open the door of the hidden temple? I have been going around the place for days and there is a plate that I cannot move, it is the only clue I have.
I just found it out. Talk with the Catlady and have sex with her. After that ask again about the Temple and she will repair the lever. It doesnt matter if you have Futa disabled.

Reactions: Taychus

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I just found it out. Talk with the Catlady and have sex with her. After that ask again about the Temple and she will repair the lever. It doesnt matter if you have Futa disabled.
sex is optional to unlock the option of being able to repair the lever and open the metal door to go to the Mega Slime, you can also talk around the city to know how to open it, talk to Cassie (catgirl) in the end and she will fix it

Reactions: Taychus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to complete these tasks?
Yes. For the first one you need a Nymphomaniac Futa Dragon and the second one is an Futa Elf with the Juicy trait.
Unless DH has fucked everything up then they're both possible. Just difficult.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yes. For the first one you need a Nymphomaniac Futa Dragon and the second one is an Futa Elf with the Juicy trait.
Unless DH has fucked everything up then they're both possible. Just difficult.
Soulslike difficult, unless you dont mind using cheats, then its "fucking" easy :p:giggle:

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
I wish people in this chat stopped comparing the difficulty in this game with that of Dark Souls

Dark Souls difficulty is based on player knowledge and skill; Breeders of the Nephelym difficulty is just grinding.
Agreed, this is just a timesink unless you just cheat a Nephelym into having the desired traits

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Mogeko1

Apr 8, 2019
To be honest, 50% of the dragons I saw didn't have any character traits at all (that's why the question arose).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes