captain_orange

Aug 28, 2019
To see more traits, you have to increase Worlds level (not sure if the corresponding cheat still works in the newest version).

I'd suggest to focus on catching the kinds of nephelym that tend to have certain traits:

As far as I remember, Titans, Bovaur, and Slime often have the Juicy trait. Hunt them till you get one, and then crossbreed it with Elves.
I will try it, Thank!

Is it correct to increase world level like in the wiki?

LolmanT

Jan 11, 2020
Why do you need a new one?
It's linked to in the Opening Post. READ EVERY WORD CAREFULLY.
To keep it simple:
1) Enable View File Extensions (Google is your friend). This part is actually essential.
2) In the same folder that has OBF.exe, create a blank text document.
3) Rename that New Text Document.txt to imma and change the extension from .txt to .degenerate. Okay it when it asks if you're sure.
3i) The File Type must not say that it's a text file. It has to say DEGENERATE file. That's why Step 1 is vital.

That's it. I don't think the method has changed in the few builds since I played last.
Bro Thanks you so much! and sorry for bothering

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Of the 3 suggestions you gave, option 2 is what I would recommend for DH. It allows quite a bit of creative freedom in what modifies base chances and how it's done. It could be that we can create potions from cum/milk that increases the likelihood of some traits while decreasing the chance of others, or it could be boosted based on environmental/location factors.

A possible scenario:
Let's say that a player wants to increase the chance of getting the "hedonist" trait alongside increasing fertility. It's established to the player that demons tend to naturally spawn with the hedonist trait, so collecting either sperm or milk could be used as the first ingredient. It's also established that Threae (or however the bee people are spelled) and bunnies reproduce at higher rates, so using their semen as the second incredient would increase the fertility stat. Combining both ingredients would give you both benefits that could be used on a single nephelym.

We could expand this further by adding an additional element: a base for the potion. The potion base could either increase potency (higher chances and stat changes), increase duration (last for multiple breeding sessions), or be applied to multiple nephelym. The bases could easily be added to a vendor list tied to the goblin girl in town since she is established as the town alchemist.
This is precisely what the game needs.

Reactions: slick97

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Your entire post honestly deserves more recognition for understanding game design better than 99% of the people in this thread. It also articulates the differences between proper use of RNG (i.e. predictability despite random elements), and an improper use of it.

Of the 3 suggestions you gave, option 2 is what I would recommend for DH. It allows quite a bit of creative freedom in what modifies base chances and how it's done. It could be that we can create potions from cum/milk that increases the likelihood of some traits while decreasing the chance of others, or it could be boosted based on environmental/location factors.

A possible scenario:
Let's say that a player wants to increase the chance of getting the "hedonist" trait alongside increasing fertility. It's established to the player that demons tend to naturally spawn with the hedonist trait, so collecting either sperm or milk could be used as the first ingredient. It's also established that Threae (or however the bee people are spelled) and bunnies reproduce at higher rates, so using their semen as the second incredient would increase the fertility stat. Combining both ingredients would give you both benefits that could be used on a single nephelym.

We could expand this further by adding an additional element: a base for the potion. The potion base could either increase potency (higher chances and stat changes), increase duration (last for multiple breeding sessions), or be applied to multiple nephelym. The bases could easily be added to a vendor list tied to the goblin girl in town since she is established as the town alchemist.
Basicly you ask for an alchemy system which is an awesome idea!

Tell this at Botn Discord and the mods and their fellas will tell you that it won't help, not worth for time or it would be hard to implement and DH won't respond at all as he is working to add more for the dildo company.

Reactions: slick97

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How do you see world level after the UI overhaul? I can't find it anywhere.
You don't. The only surefire way to know is to go to the area where nephelym spawn and check them individually to see what rarities spawn. Now repeat that for every race :^)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
does the max all fluids code not work anymore ?
The fluids system got overhauled, so I think there's no longer a hard limit for how much fluids you can carry. That I believe has turned the previous cheat pretty much useless since it relied on applying the max possible value to it.

Daniel Aperture

May 29, 2023
As someone who's been playing the steam release for a while now, it's really disheartening to see the general mood about this game. I hope things get better :/

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
How to get the game to actually render the resolution you set it to? Changing resolution in game does nothing. It says 3840x2160 but it's clearly not. Even the GameUserSettings config file keeps reverting to 2214x1254.

Somehow I used to play this game fine in 4k but this is after updating I'm getting this.

Edit: Was related to fullscreen option for some reason borderless wasn't using whatever resolution I changed to.

Adding "FullscreenMode=0" to "GameUserSettings.ini" fixed this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsmor69

Zahkrom

Jul 6, 2022
How do i increase the world level?
i faintly remember that i used to be able to use favor to increase it in the past, but i cant find the option anymore.

nezumi12

Nov 1, 2017
How do i increase the world level?
i faintly remember that i used to be able to use favor to increase it in the past, but i cant find the option anymore.
IDK about this current version, but in the one currently available through steam, you could improve world level by releasing nephylim to the wild from the barn of whichever breed you want to increase.
there's also a cheat to change level, but again, IDK if it works for this version.

Zahkrom

Jul 6, 2022
IDK about this current version, but in the one currently available through steam, you could improve world level by releasing nephylim to the wild from the barn of whichever breed you want to increase.
there's also a cheat to change level, but again, IDK if it works for this version.
Have tried to set the world level, dosent work.
Tried the other cheats, they worked.

Have released tons of Nephs but they are not showing any new traits, and they are still between level 1-5.

Zahkrom

Jul 6, 2022

Have released tons of Nephs but they are not showing any new traits, and they are still between level 1-5.
Had to release all barns roughly 40+ in each with a variety of 20-35+ lvls to increase the world levels to 15+
Bruh.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017

try to catch a Neph with the trait: Valuable, once you have it, breed as much as you can nephelym then release you'll get new traits, if it's about the quest for the Demon call Pride and you need 5 traits to levels 3, your only best option is with BOTNtools

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
How do I get to download older versions? Lewd Zone doesn't work anymore I mean, the links are rip so I can no longer download any other version without going anywhere risking to get a virus .v.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes