ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
You know how in Monster black market you get a MC of sorts and you can fuck the girls ? Can you do the same in this game ? I need all of them to carry my seed otherwise it's no bueno.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
You know how in Monster black market you get a MC of sorts and you can fuck the girls ? Can you do the same in this game ? I need all of them to carry my seed otherwise it's no bueno.
Yes you can catch and impregnate hundreds of them, one after another. But it will take a lot of time and efforts!

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Is there a way to disable whatever renders nephelym sterile from incest? This just feels overly judgy for a fantasy game about fucking magic furries.

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
hello all just wanted to know is this new version of this? last time i played this was in 2022 i thnk late of 2022

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to disable whatever renders nephelym sterile from incest? This just feels overly judgy for a fantasy game about fucking magic furries.
I've never used it but there is something called "botn tools" that I believe allows you to adjust traits, at the very least I think it should let you remove traits. Failing that there is no other way I'm aware of. I think the trait is less made for "judgy" reasons and more for balance than anything else otherwise if the dev had any issue with it he'd have never made it in the first place and would've instead outright disabled any form of incest like he has with gay content. It can be a doubled edged sword though because having the sterile trait on something with kind-hearted allows it to level other partners very quickly without the threat of pregnancy slowing you down. Or at least that's how it used to be, I haven't played the latest version yet.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is it just me, or can you not release newly bred nephs into the wild straight from the breeding results screen? Having to go back to my barn and release all these girls after a breeding session is going to suck.
Not suck as much as MANUALLY milking maybe 100 nephelym with somewhere between 3 to 8 milking sessions each, EVERY DAY, to make money.
Why the fuck isn't there a feature to let Blossom (or earlier on, Fern) automatically milk girls that you (according to my idea) set to auto-milk??? You could even run around and checking that she is doing the job while you run around a whole open world like an idiot.

Reactions: Xyand221

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Failing that there is no other way I'm aware of. I think the trait is less made for "judgy" reasons and more for balance than anything else otherwise if the dev had any issue with it he'd have never made it in the first place and would've instead outright disabled any form of incest like he has with gay content.
I have disabled futa completely but somehow, there are still futas running around... so clearly, some of this guy's coding doesn't work as intended...

UAVA

Sep 23, 2021
torrent? anyone? im in a shity 2.5 world country and my internet is maded from a single potato chip that is all brown because of not enough oil-itus.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i assume he wants people giving feedback to not use cheat codes so the feedback they give is from the perspective of a "normal" player trying the stat and mechanic changes rather then someone who used cheats skipped the grind? to get an idea of how balanced the stat changes are (though it probably wouldn't help him much if the people giving feedback used cheats in the previous build and thus don't have a feel for how the grind used to be before the change?)
I think the intention in this case is to test out how the new Traits and Status work, as they have been reworked. And if everyone goes, set everything to "world level 5", they won't be able to tell if X quest to unlock the next keystone is easy to do or not. This is the "testing" branch, after all.
You know, you could just ask that kind of feedback rather then forcing the game which got a horrific progress with locked gates and very hard quests, right? And if you will test something, you need info. What is doing what? What is changed? What should I look? How can I know it's working at all?

You are very optimistic, night people..

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
You know, you could just ask that kind of feedback rather then forcing the game which got a horrific progress with locked gates and very hard quests, right? And if you will test something, you need info. What is doing what? What is changed? What should I look? How can I know it's working at all?

You are very optimistic, night people..
We are getting lot of feedback actually
yeah some quests are hard as fuck but DH and the members who helping him are working on making things better

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drages

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i run into a problem .. if i start a breeding session the game crashs .. any ideas?
Funny thing is .. it worked for hours without problems .. but now ..

Edit: after a bit of research on devs Discord .. this is a common error on this testbuild ... sooo... i hope there will be a fix soon.

Mby a Patreon can say more .. testbuild channels on devs discord are only for Patreons

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I tried the new version and now the orgasium costs are a lot better (Big kudos for keeping the Foxen barn cost-free since its so important for early game). Tho I feel like the Wargs one could be a bit lower in price, specially cause Wargs and Foxys spawn in the literal same areas, having to dodge one race for a long while until youre able to capture them feels wierd to be kept for that long.

Still not a fan of being the sex with Vagrants able to get you fall unconscious if you have 0 lust since in the last public version it didnt (Tho it did took out some lust meter). Specially cause you end up sexing them for farming experience and repeating the cycle of "sex with vagrant, fall unconscious, be revived by Reaper, repeat.... Gets veeeeery tedious.

Liked the fact that now pregnancies are a lot more likely to happen, the previous possibilities were absurdly low and now seems to go back at realistic rates.

We definitely need a way to see our character's stats from the inventory menu. The fact that you can only see your atribute levels or if youre pregnant when youre in the breeding yard gets in the way a lot.

But so far it seems to be improving in some ways. I only wish that the current gameplay didnt rely so much on you using a cheat like having endless lust so you can still get things going and not being stuck by the currently way too high costs.

Reactions: Dajikasss

Dickard

May 27, 2018
I think the trait is less made for "judgy" reasons and more for balance than anything else otherwise if the dev had any issue with it he'd have never made it in the first place and would've instead outright disabled any form of incest like he has with gay content.
I mean, why is it a hidden option you have to jump through a bunch of hoops for then instead of being a check mark like all of the other fetishes? And why the weird popup messages when you do it?
Also, eh? What about gay content? Is there no m/m or something?

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I mean, why is it a hidden option you have to jump through a bunch of hoops for then instead of being a check mark like all of the other fetishes? And why the weird popup messages when you do it?
Also, eh? What about gay content? Is there no m/m or something?
As far as I'm aware, the incest was removed due to Patreon's rules. Gay content was never intended, only futa/whatever, if you count that as gay.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
But there is lesbian sex in this game.
I always forget about the lesbians. That's my B. The creator has some specific tastes, but it's w/e for me cause I never turn on futas anyway.
Anyone knows how the world level works in the new version of its even a thing anymore?
It's still a thing. You have to release nephs back into the wild to raise the world level for their species. Higher level nephs, nephs born on the farm, and pregnant nephs contribute more to it. My general strategy is to breed a shit load, then release them all when managing them becomes too much of a hassle. You'll inevitably get ones with better traits once you raise up the level once or twice.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes