florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
So there is no cheats?

and how do you earn orgasium in the newer builds
the cheats still work except world levels and incest it you like that, you just need to save a lot more often since you never know when you'll crash. Fern still give money, less than 150 since all the barns has been prices reduced

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
question, which Nephelym has the highest chance to have the traits: Nymphomania? Petra want a dragon with that trait and now I have no idea how to get the dragon and it seem that Valuable has been removed from the traits list

Dickard

May 27, 2018
The author is kinda weird like that, we have to accept it. They don't even like balls on them futas.
I always assumed the "no balls on futas" thing was due to possible clipping issues with animations where the futa is getting penetrated in the vagina but idk.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I mean, why is it a hidden option you have to jump through a bunch of hoops for then instead of being a check mark like all of the other fetishes? And why the weird popup messages when you do it?
Also, eh? What about gay content? Is there no m/m or something?
A while back patreon changed their rules to no longer allow a broad range of topics and incest was one of them. Now most developers pretend to remove it but still allow people to access it through said hoops as a way of deflecting if caught, pretending that such content was modded in through third parties.
I always assumed the "no balls on futas" thing was due to possible clipping issues with animations where the futa is getting penetrated in the vagina but idk.
Nah it's not because of clipping because clipping, especially on futas can be terrible, he just hates balls on futas. The dev didn't used to be this way, in fact, male on male content was planned at one point but as time went on he changed and became a bit more reserved and suddenly started shutting down on any thing he didn't like so now no anal, no man sex, and no balls on women. Why the change? Hard to say. The pessimist in me wants to say he got enough "fuck you" money and just rolled with it but he's also made the claim that he has mental issues and while I would usually say that's a cop out I've actually followed him closely on discord for a few years now and he's said some pretty off the wall things from time to time but we'll never know for sure.

Aug 2, 2017
incest stopped working, it causes a birth crash.
After some minor tinkering I've found its' only if the child is the same race apparently.

Due to some of the genealogy of one of my demons when I bred her with the breeder who was also her father got a son out of the first attempt, then tried again and got a Bat who wasn't in the genepool at all, did it a third time and got crashes.

So I think something is up with the appearance generation on inbred children of the same species as the mother.

Reactions: progromru.NANI

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
Can anyone help me? how to enable learn sex positions when the game freezes. also there is no sex animation in breeding yard. can anyone help me thanks. i tried on thier discord server. no one replied please reply i love this game

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I have one very important problem, we started a new game, but there is a bug in the barn with something that crashes the whole game, it even bugged the breed season, can someone help me

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone help me? how to enable learn sex positions when the game freezes. also there is no sex animation in breeding yard. can anyone help me thanks. i tried on thier discord server. no one replied please reply i love this game
You need to learn them one by one with Pawsmatti by spending favor (Except with Doggy, that one is for free), she appears on each major area where the nephs spawn in her own spot.

Reactions: Rocke498

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I have one very important problem, we started a new game, but there is a bug in the barn with something that crashes the whole game, it even bugged the breed season, can someone help me
If you're playing a female character with futa off, the game freezes. If you turn back on futa, it should work. If it's not that, I honestly don't know, that's the biggest bug regarding learning sex positions.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
If you're playing a female character with futa off, the game freezes. If you turn back on futa, it should work. If it's not that, I honestly don't know, that's the biggest bug regarding learning sex positions.
I play for futanari breeder myself and every time I go to breed the game crashes, I can also add a video proof

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes