FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for the effort dud, although the versión I'd like to get is 0.752-1-0, where the gallery worked perfectly and Male_Human_Breeder could be selected .v.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I play for futanari breeder myself and every time I go to breed the game crashes, I can also add a video proof
I had the same problem, I had to start over, luckily I wasn't too far in the game, another time that I crashed was with incest cheat
las time I ran into a similar problem, I closed my screen form reasons... and when I opened it back, my game was crashed, I didn't even know why it happen, it just did. But I'm guessing it has something to do with the title of the latest release (TESTING VERSION) so my guess is, it's not the full release and still full of bugs and that's why the creator want us to play the game without cheats and find out better about the new stuff

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
In which part do I have to press it, because I try it on the initial screen and in the game and it doesn't work for me. thanks anyway for answering
go into settings

scroll down for this one

and change the binding key to anything you like as long as it's not in use. It work both on title and in game

same if you want to use the creator code for Variant Editor, in the rescent version (don't know exactly since when)

you can use the creator code even if you are playing, you just need to save your game, return to the main menu

and it will be there

Reactions: JoshXD

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I had the same problem, I had to start over, luckily I wasn't too far in the game, another time that I crashed was with incest cheat
las time I ran into a similar problem, I closed my screen form reasons... and when I opened it back, my game was crashed, I didn't even know why it happen, it just did. But I'm guessing it has something to do with the title of the latest release (TESTING VERSION) so my guess is, it's not the full release and still full of bugs and that's why the creator want us to play the game without cheats and find out better about the new stuff
I don't mind starting over like this, but I rather mind losing the cutest titan I've ever made

Aug 2, 2017
I don't mind starting over like this, but I rather mind losing the cutest titan I've ever made
you can actually convert your save to the current version using that save editor linked somewhere in this thread. you just also need a generic save for the current version to know what to change the value to.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

THE PATCHER IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

You can easily enable incest in the game as shown below:

OVERVIEW:
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.​
  • It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.
It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct.

METHOD 1:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, create a file called imma.degenerate (be sure to enable show file extensions if you're using Windows explorer). The file does not need to contain anything.​
METHOD 2:
Command Prompt:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type echo. > imma.degenerate and you'll be all set.​
Command Prompt (PowerShell) :
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file" and you'll be all set.​
I'm not sure how long this will work and I think it would be best for all of us to not mention it on Patreon (or DH's Discord) especially.​
This works with the Steam version as well but if your Steam library is in Program Files, you'll need administrative rights to create the file on Windows 10. Please follow the Steam instructions below if you need help.​
STEAM:
For Steam, this gets a bit more complex because of the higher security present in Program Files.​
  • Open a "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Powershell)", you'll need to run either as Administrator. (NOTE: Windows Terminal generally won't let you start an Administrator session).
  • Depending on your settings, you'll may get a elevation prompt. Accept it to continue.
  • The following step assumes the default location for the game folder. If your Steam library is installed somewhere else you'll need to use the correct path: pushd "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha" (Powershell: cd "$Env:SystemDrive\Program Files (x86))\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha")
  • Now you just need to create the file: echo. > imma.degenerate (Powershell: New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file")
  • Close the command window/powershell: exit
The patcher will eventually return with support for this for a few reasons:​
  • There's no telling how long this will work and we may be back to patching soon.
  • If people use a patcher for something so simple it may help hide this from Patreon from that much longer.
  • Some users may just find it it easier. Obviously if it's using the file method, it will not actually be doing any patching at all. Just creating (or removing) a file as directed.
  • The patcher is, unfortunately, not my highest priority at the moment.
hi, just a question; will the incest patcher/methods still work for the steam version? this might be a silly question, but the game's two years older than this post and this is the only thing i've seen for re-enabling incest in the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
hi, just a question; will the incest patcher/methods still work for the steam version? this might be a silly question, but the game's two years older than this post and this is the only thing i've seen for re-enabling incest in the game.
Yes, it works.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
you can actually convert your save to the current version using that save editor linked somewhere in this thread. you just also need a generic save for the current version to know what to change the value to.
The site is
And the new version for Version (first value in the list) is 125 (the previous release was 115).
It works fine.

EDIT: Sorry, it does NOT work. When entering the breeding yard or a barn, the game crashes.

Someone needs to tell that f§!&/¤ developer to stop harassing his players. It is getting really annoying to play maybe 5-7 hours just to get to where you left off, then realising a new version has been released.

Thread owner DragonL : Please do not remove the link to the previous version of the game!

Older versions are here:

Last edited:

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
The site is
And the new version for Version (first value in the list) is 125 (the previous release was 115).
It works fine.

EDIT: Sorry, it does NOT work. When entering the breeding yard or a barn, the game crashes.

Someone needs to tell that f§!&/¤ developer to stop harassing his players. It is getting really annoying to play maybe 5-7 hours just to get to where you left off, then realising a new version has been released.

Thread owner DragonL : Please do not remove the link to the previous version of the game!

Older versions are here:
It crashes even when starting a new save, no worries. This build is just broken.

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
I confirm, this game is one of my favorites and I didn't mind playing it in English but I would love for Spanish to work

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game had technical problems and was running poorly, hopeful there is a workaround.

Aug 2, 2017
The site is
It works fine.

Older versions are here:
uh, I don't know what to tell you. it's exactly what I did and it worked fine. wait.... YOU HAVE INBRED KIDS THAT JUST GOT GENERATED.

inbred kids currently hard crash if they are the same species as the mother, that's likely what's happening.

and I only say this as currently I successfully inbred one succubus that resulted in an Incubus where as the next attempt in my experiment crashed if it resulted in another succubus.

Reactions: _hmmm_

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
A while back patreon changed their rules to no longer allow a broad range of topics and incest was one of them. Now most developers pretend to remove it but still allow people to access it through said hoops as a way of deflecting if caught, pretending that such content was modded in through third parties.

Nah it's not because of clipping because clipping, especially on futas can be terrible, he just hates balls on futas. The dev didn't used to be this way, in fact, male on male content was planned at one point but as time went on he changed and became a bit more reserved and suddenly started shutting down on any thing he didn't like so now no anal, no man sex, and no balls on women. Why the change? Hard to say. The pessimist in me wants to say he got enough "fuck you" money and just rolled with it but he's also made the claim that he has mental issues and while I would usually say that's a cop out I've actually followed him closely on discord for a few years now and he's said some pretty off the wall things from time to time but we'll never know for sure.
From what I understand he claims to have thought he "needed" to have M/M content and such for his game to get traction, and rescinded the plans to add it as soon as he realized he was mistaken.

He doesn't want to work on that content, and while that much is understandable... I find it bullshit that he'd retract plans to implement, ignore repeated requests to implement it, and from what I gather make no attempt whatsoever to allow someone else to do so.

I'm sure he could figure out a way to add M/M content and more males in general without having to do it himself, even if it was just... allowing modding.

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
From what I understand he claims to have thought he "needed" to have M/M content and such for his game to get traction, and rescinded the plans to add it as soon as he realized he was mistaken.

He doesn't want to work on that content, and while that much is understandable... I find it bullshit that he'd retract plans to implement, ignore repeated requests to implement it, and from what I gather make no attempt whatsoever to allow someone else to do so.

I'm sure he could figure out a way to add M/M content and more males in general without having to do it himself, even if it was just... allowing modding.
in general, I would welcome modifications to the addition of different characters or even an improvement of the gameplay or an overall modification of the layouts sometimes

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
just save her look as a variant with Leynanna, or perhaps it's with Camilla, not sure witch one, either way, once you saved her look as a variant, when you restart a new game, load your saved variant and you'll be able to have her look again.
And in case I made a mistake with Leynanna or Camilla, your other option would be with the creator code that open the variant menu

creator code is this one: 5vg6dbEwqEk9

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
just save her look as a variant with Leynanna, or perhaps it's with Camilla, not sure witch one, either way, once you saved her look as a variant, when you restart a new game, load your saved variant and you'll be able to have her look again.
And in case I made a mistake with Leynanna or Camilla, your other option would be with the creator code that open the variant menu

creator code is this one: 5vg6dbEwqEk9
you probably mean a variant of spirit

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes