muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And why are there cows in the dragon area again? (I know that's not brand new but still jeez...)
Because the dev switches areas and mechanics around to make it look like he’s doing something instead of actually adding new content.

Aug 2, 2017
And why are there cows in the dragon area again? (I know that's not brand new but still jeez...)
not sure if you're serious or not but those are minotaurs, which are different from the Ayrshire whom are more plump.

don't get me wrong, I think it's annoying too since it makes getting male Drake's a bitch and a half. I also think the Minotaur are the only species that has to share a spawn with something else like that.

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
some guide to traits about everything new is that I think that on this page they are obsolete:

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
unfortunately yes. though through finally figuring out I can just immediately get rid of offspring by hitting backspace(with pregnancy off) to send them away I was effectively able to figure out the exact triggers for incest now.

here are my findings.

father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, half-brother/half-sister are all that matter for incest.

what doesn't count are: grandfather/granddaughter, grandmother/grandson, aunt/nephew, uncle/niece.

basically when you check the info if either selected being ends up with 3 of the same name being used it will crash currently.

knowing this I now thing the issue is a coding error causing issues with inherited names as well as the character generation.
Do you happen to know what the most recent version of the game is that doesn’t cause this crash?

Would 0.760.6 suffice or would I have to go further back?

Additionally, does anyone know which version introduced the cap of only two player actions per day regardless of stats or level?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Do you happen to know what the most recent version of the game is that doesn’t cause this crash?

Would 0.760.6 suffice or would I have to go further back?

Additionally, does anyone know which version introduced the cap of only two player actions per day regardless of stats or level?
I've got 3 version of this game, the one from Steam which I believe it's 0.756, I don't remember seeing any crash with that one
I've got 0.760.6, I don't recall any crash, I have the latest one too 0.760.89, but that one I've seen a lot of crashes, so I think the version of 0.760.6 should be ok

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Yeah when I try to get into the cowgirl shed after capturing a few new ones it crashes every time so I guess my save is bricked. I think that's the last chance I'm giving this game, it looks good but it genuniely seems to move BACKWARDS in terms of progress every time I check on it. More grind, more instability, still no actual gameplay, but dick physics and sex toys!

ROvidel

Apr 28, 2022
How do you customize clothes for the breeder? I cant find the option to switch them nor to paint them.

Sep 1, 2019
How do you customize clothes for the breeder? I cant find the option to switch them nor to paint them.
The feature was in the game before but was removed. I forget why, I think it had to do with him reworking the character creation engine or something? Could be wrong though.

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
I've started getting a bug where every time I go to the breeding farm or the Foxen's hut, the game just crashes. Does anyone know about this?

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
Welcum to the club! :HideThePain:

Looking for a fix too. Seems quite a few people have this issue so I assume it's a known bug. Or maybe these are the "new mechanics" dev asked us to test without cheats. :LUL:
Yeah my guess is that it's because I activated Infinite Lust. May god smite for trying to procreate more than twice per day, but the crash started happening after that I think. Is there a way to turn it off?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes