Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah my guess is that it's because I activated Infinite Lust. May god smite for trying to procreate more than twice per day, but the crash started happening after that I think. Is there a way to turn it off?
You mean, how to turn off the crashes? ;)

In case you asked how to deactivate cheats during the game, in older versions it was "remove cheats" (which turned off some cheats except the irreversible ones).

Reactions: LastTurtleFR

LastTurtleFR

Nov 13, 2021
You mean, how to turn off the crashes? ;)

In case you asked how to deactivate cheats during the game, in older versions it was "remove cheats" (which turned off some cheats except the irreversible ones).

That's what I meant, thanks. I saw there were different cheats to turn off the other ones except for the Lust one

woaguitar

Aug 6, 2023
I'm trying the quest to breed a demon for pride. I got it pretty much figured out, except for the busty trait. How do I breed a busty level 3 trait? As far as I know, if the other nephelym does not have the same trait, the spawn will at most get a level 1 trait. Since male nephelym can't get the busty trait, how do I pass a busty level 3 trait to a spawn? I have futa content disabled, is that the only way?

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
There's about a thousand presets in my folder from ages ago that won't show up in-game or in the editor, not sure what's up. A bunch that I made myself - from a similar time - are working fine (so far).

I also made some new ones on this patch and haven't seen them yet, though that could be luck.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I'm trying the quest to breed a demon for pride. I got it pretty much figured out, except for the busty trait. How do I breed a busty level 3 trait? As far as I know, if the other nephelym does not have the same trait, the spawn will at most get a level 1 trait. Since male nephelym can't get the busty trait, how do I pass a busty level 3 trait to a spawn? I have futa content disabled, is that the only way?
I did managed to find in the wild a Nephelym with the level 3, but if you are on the latest version full of bugs and crashes almost all the time, then I'm afraid it won't be possible to get it, the best way was with Valuable, the trait allow you a better chance to have more traits in the wild and if I remember it was the way that I discovered it. Unfortunatly, Valuable has been removed on the version 0.760.89, your other option would be the BOTNtools, with that you can set the traits to your nephelym to level 3 and pick any traits that is needed for the Demon call Pride. You can even set the traits to your breeder

Xiongleeio

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone still have a dusty file link for the most "recent" old version? Where everything was mostly stable and
>creation mode cheat worked 100%
>It was pre UI change recently
>Putting in the world level cheat worked 100% and you could actually see level 5 if maxed and the top traits on wilds
etc
I swear whatever was the literal last version before UI update. Either .760 or .756.9, i think latter overall
Any help would be appreciated, I returned to 595 after a break
Ive been reading as much as possible, also someone willing to give a comedic TLDR?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone still have a dusty file link for the most "recent" old version? Where everything was mostly stable and
>creation mode cheat worked 100%
>It was pre UI change recently
>Putting in the world level cheat worked 100% and you could actually see level 5 if maxed and the top traits on wilds
etc
I swear whatever was the literal last version before UI update. Either .760 or .756.9, i think latter overall
Any help would be appreciated, I returned to 595 after a break
Ive been reading as much as possible, also someone willing to give a comedic TLDR?
I believe you're looking for this one

here you go

Mega
and if it's not the correct one. Steam has the one that you're looking for with the level cheat and the other one

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
If you're playing the latest version, don't bother enabling it. Apparently, as soon as you have an inbred offspring, the game will crash everytime(...)
I can't help but think that this isn't some random bug but intentionally by design because of how suspiciously specific it is

Reactions: srg91

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
as soon as you have an inbred offspring, the game will crash everytime you enter the breeding ground or that specific barn so your save will be fucked.
So not true. I played the latest version, and I had no problems with that, though I won't deny that I did find bugs in this version, just not related to having inbred offspring.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
So not true. I played the latest version, and I had no problems with that, though I won't deny that I did find bugs in this version, just not related to having inbred offspring.
anakin-skywalker-palpatine.gif

Trust me, I wish I was making this up. What gender is your character? Maybe that plays a role . Seems too specific to be a random bug and also people mentioned it here too.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes