azurekite

Jul 23, 2017
Not just you. It still seemingly works, but there are no indications about world level right now. It feels more like it was missed with the rework of the UI and there has been no effort into fixing it.
They kinda pointed it out and pretty much asked people to "test and see if anything broke again" as far as I know.
I haven't tested that one out yet since I heard they removed the cheats menu in exchange of upgrading the UI so there's that too.

PorpoiseHork

Sep 10, 2021
I guess I'll have to wait two months or so till they release a new version where having inbred children does not kill the save...sigh
You can load the glitched save with v.0.760.0 and continue playing. Downside is once you save in that version it's no longer compatible with 760.89.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
how do u disable cheats on the game becz i cant get infinite lust to stop
Am.... There should be a cheat to revert infinite lust back to normal if you started it, but also a game restart should also deactivate the infinite lust option. Just save game, close game, open the game and load the previous save. Should be back to normal I think :unsure:

asuimia

Aug 6, 2018
Am.... There should be a cheat to revert infinite lust back to normal if you started it, but also a game restart should also deactivate the infinite lust option. Just save game, close game, open the game and load the previous save. Should be back to normal I think :unsure:
no i look at all the cheats on here and in console mode nothing to revert it back to normal

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
i use to be on the discord an tired voicing my opinions on more content an i got ban for it
Yeah I wouldn't interact in there honestly. That comunity has shown many times that is toxic AF. The only reason Im even in that Discord is to keep up with the news to see if there's a new version being released but that's it XD

Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah I wouldn't interact in there honestly. That comunity has shown many times that is toxic AF. The only reason Im even in that Discord is to keep up with the news to see if there's a new version being released but that's it XD
Same, for the most part. I left his discord over two years ago and never went back. I tried just checking on it once in a while, but I couldn't stand his loyal followers and their horrible attitudes. Some nice people there too, but nothing is worth dealing with shitty people. Best to let other shitty people deal with them.

• Hey there
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
Same, for the most part. I left his discord over two years ago and never went back. I tried just checking on it once in a while, but I couldn't stand his loyal followers and their horrible attitudes. Some nice people there too, but nothing is worth dealing with shitty people. Best to let other shitty people deal with them.
This kind of server alvays get loyal fanboy server. But they are less toxic than you think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

SeadraTrash

Aug 23, 2023
oh my god yeah i tried talking to people there just to ask questions back in march and theres always that one mod who has an attitude about everything

If the community was better, i probably wouldnt be looking for an alternative to this game so i could drop it

ThriceRae97

Jul 2, 2020
Idk if it's with the most recent updates but while the work around does work, it does eventually lead to crashes once a menu to show the offspring comes up. I got a feeling the abomination trait is broken right now or something deeper is breaking during offspring generation.

Last edited:
Reactions: gunjack

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
oh my god yeah i tried talking to people there just to ask questions back in march and theres always that one mod who has an attitude about everything

If the community was better, i probably wouldnt be looking for an alternative to this game so i could drop it
Lemme guess, gentlement hat, attitude that feels like brough from the sewers, and besides Derelict being aware of his troubly background is still there? XD

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes