DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Well this happens sometimes when u try to breed 2 Huge size Nephs together... Still have some bugfixes to do I think

1693566525063.png

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
For those interested, there are older versions still available at lewdzone.com. However, the links get worse the older the version. Best I can tell this does not violate forum rules to mention this site for the purpose of acquiring an older and more stable version.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
When entering Lustwood (with maxed up graphics) fps drops and on a low-end PC the game freezes.
well I don't have that problem, I tried walking, running, teleport and no crash there and I was on the most ressent version, the one that crash like almost all the time

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Game crasbes when i try to setup a session, also crashes when i open the fox pen. Any fixes?
probably incest that you enabled and if so, it's the same reason why you can't open your fox pen, if you mate any Nephelym while the incest is activated, the pen will also crash, you're kinda lucky in your unlucky trick, last time I enabled incest, the game crashed after I launched it, just before you can see your breeder, and if it's not incest that you enabled, well I can't help you more sorry

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a way to get traits onto the breeder apart from hexadecimal save editing? It looks like choosing those categories of morphs during character creation might add those traits, but the game only ever uses the morphs in the "X" category. Why are these seperate in character creation?

GwentPool

Oct 21, 2018
probably incest that you enabled and if so, it's the same reason why you can't open your fox pen, if you mate any Nephelym while the incest is activated, the pen will also crash, you're kinda lucky in your unlucky trick, last time I enabled incest, the game crashed after I launched it, just before you can see your breeder, and if it's not incest that you enabled, well I can't help you more sorry
Yeah that's probably the reason

SeadraTrash

Aug 23, 2023
Is there a way to get traits onto the breeder apart from hexadecimal save editing? It looks like choosing those categories of morphs during character creation might add those traits, but the game only ever uses the morphs in the "X" category. Why are these seperate in character creation?
essentially the character creation traits are for creating presets. I.e. You want to tweak a busty preset and save it as a new wild neph.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017

BOTNTool, you can add any traits for the Nephelym onto your breeder.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Changing the Breeder size by using BOTNTool and use a Small or Tiny size may softlock the game for some wild sex (maybe because of the wrong matching size for the animation...), but you still can be able to have sex with NPC and do your regular Breeding Sessions without softlocking it.
By softlock I mean only freeze the main character, not a real softlock, u still can use the "go home" cheat for teleporting yourself Home but you'll be still frozen.
Keep in mind that you must not forget to revert back your size to Normal before going to cach some Neph by using the wild sex function.

PS : You don't freeze when you are in the Moaning Crag while doing wild sex with the Succubus but you do freeze while its with Cambion when using a Small or Tiny size on your Breeder. Do it at your own risks.

Soundoff

May 29, 2021
If you don't mind me asking where is the BOTNTool download at. Or is it just an integrated part of the game?

Last edited:

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
Maybe you feel like that but I'm following this project since it started and I really feel it goes forward
well he is not exactly wrong was it the first big overhault that cut content that almost needed 2 years to be added again?

im not exactly sure but the most fun version was about 5 years ago no grinding for animations, no doors, no condescending cheat codes to fix the mess the game went too

since old saves didnt work anymore (came from version 07606A) i started a new game and was suprised the grind for the buildings was reduced by a large margin now there are all buildings but just access to foxes, wolfs, rabbits, cows and horses with the same old grind for special traits on a certain gender ...

the skill overhaul (or should it be called fix ?) looks rather nice and giving you descriptions and numbers to work with.
Compared to that it still confuses me where to find the world level since barns or entering the region doesnt seem to do the trick

so you released them and went to look if the wild ones rarety increased and if you overdid it your lvl might be too low to capture the new ones lvl 38 was still a gamble for blue ones leaving feeding to be the only viable option to capture some lvl 54+ legandry neph. thought at least some of their likes were changed compared to the wiki so you will have to test that out for your self again

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes