SeadraTrash

Aug 23, 2023
Lemme guess, gentlement hat, attitude that feels like brough from the sewers, and besides Derelict being aware of his troubly background is still there? XD
The fact you knew who it was :KEK:

What troubly background? I didnt spend enough time to actually get to know any of them.

What are the difference between this version and the one on steam?
  • Appearance traits now scale by rank
  • Added new Vagrant Pregnancy option (off by default)
  • Added capacity to the barn UI
  • Fixed crashes and bugs from the previous build
  • Balanced quest rewards
  • Fixed Sterile trait
  • Reworked stats, traits, and game mechanics

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017

What troubly background? I didnt spend enough time to actually get to know any of them.

• Balanced quest rewards
  • Fixed Sterile trait
don't forget the cheats that still work properly for those who love to cheat and asked often about the world level cheat why it doesn't work and which version still have that working cheat...

gunjack

Jan 31, 2018
After applying the Incest patch (imma.degenerate file) and trying to open a barn/setup a breeding session/ascend nephalym, the game crashes everytime. It's probably because the Abomination trait is broken or? Any suggestions how to fix this?

See attached screenshot:
Screenshot_3.png

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

• Balanced quest rewards
  • Fixed Sterile trait
I mean that he has a long history of being a certified asshat XD

• Haha
Reactions: SeadraTrash

ThriceRae97

Jul 2, 2020
Also, it seems trying to bug report the specific issues there gets Dandy Dick to show up and say "topic not allowed, stop" in a moments notice. Probably just gonna be broken past 0.760's for a while. Other than that, did anyone ever figure out how to add more breeders to the game, or at least edit their traits to make em different? Got a plan to add a family member or two to the roster...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SeadraTrash

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm one of them though
You're the only mod there I don't have muted, this isn't an isolated incident. To put it mildly, your fellow moderators are difficult to interact with but this is getting off topic of the actual game now. You police that forum so it's to be expected that you'd have a certain bias towards seeing the good there when you don't have to deal with your fellow moderators. Best to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Was gonna ask what the progress of this game was but doesn't sound great going from the comments.

Latest version i have on one of my hard drives is 07561A with working Incest patch and cheats.
Not sure how to share it though.

I don't typically download the latest version if the changelog is small and wait for a few updates making it worth the download. That or i forget about the game to check the progress like in this case.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I'm one of them though
I never refered to the moderation team as a whole or yourself as a person lol, but more like to one specific individual from that team that has that undeniably bad reputation and even Derelict himself is aware of. IDK why are you feeling offended by that XD

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I never refered to the moderation team as a whole or yourself as a person lol, but more like to one specific individual from that team that has that undeniably bad reputation and even Derelict himself is aware of. IDK why are you feeling offended by that XD
Don't worry, I don't feel offended.

• Red Heart

SeadraTrash

Aug 23, 2023
Apparently the incest issues started with v0.760. I guess he tried his hardest to bury the fact incest could be enabled for continued patreon $ which caused issues. Other issues pop up randomly for users who dont use the incest patch and literally no one in the discord seems to know of a fix other than one person saying its probably unreal engine's problem

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Is there a guide or wiki that shows how the stats work (how do I raise them from E/etc)? (Leveling up stats via seggs shouldve been obvious)

Didnt see one on main post. Been at least a few years since I played this and noticed that's a thing now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes