Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Don't act so entitled. This game is not being developed for free.
Also, 755.4 is Test build, meant for reporting errors. Any errors we could possibly find will likely have already been reported.

I've been using the one I'm attaching to this post. It doesn't hang, freeze or crash. It adds traits and stuff but as the game is not actually coded to accept them on the Breeder, they remain invisible.
It has a GUI and I find it VERY easy to use.
I have a problem with BOTN TOOLS. The trait Nympomatic gets delete rather increase to level 3.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That's it. The dev never made anything past that point, even in the early days. He's only made it take longer every update.
And THAT has been one of my main criticisms of the whole progression system of the game since I have started following it years ago. He never added content for what you do AFTER doing everything you could do and achieve before, just making a hell of a tedious process to get to a similar spot. While you could start making Jabberwocks after a few in game hours by playing the legit way, now it takes you a couple of nonstop play IRL days, with the added bonus of having to restart all over again every 3-4 updates.

At least now with the whole blending system, getting offsprings feel like a unique experience since each descendant is a truly unique combination of looks even when you breed to identical looking nephs with each other. The thing is.... What to do after that? Unless you set yourself a specific goal like.... IDK, getting all the "Biggus Dickus" futas you could find both by breeding or wild-sexing? Maybe having a oily skin only yard? XD

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
And THAT has been one of my main criticisms of the whole progression system of the game since I have started following it years ago. He never added content for what you do AFTER doing everything you could do and achieve before, just making a hell of a tedious process to get to a similar spot. While you could start making Jabberwocks after a few in game hours by playing the legit way, now it takes you a couple of nonstop play IRL days, with the added bonus of having to restart all over again every 3-4 updates.

At least now with the whole blending system, getting offsprings feel like a unique experience since each descendant is a truly unique combination of looks even when you breed to identical looking nephs with each other. The thing is.... What to do after that? Unless you set yourself a specific goal like.... IDK, getting all the "Biggus Dickus" futas you could find both by breeding or wild-sexing? Maybe having a oily skin only yard? XD
Oh well...
Guess I'll just breed a legendary Jabberwock and get her to level 100. And then treat the game as "completed". :confused:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes