Supurito

May 3, 2023
Is incest breaking for anyone else? I've done the imma degenerate file thing but whenever I go to the breeding spot after the pregnancy ends it crashes.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm getting this virustotal warning... Should I risk my pc just for a quick nut bros?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A virustotal rule of thumb is that if only one program detects something it's very likely to be a false positive, especially if the only one catching anything is a literally who. Another rule of thumb is that this game offers no quick nuts.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

viergamere

Apr 11, 2018
How do you increase essence levels? One is lvl 30 and has 3 lvl 3 traits, D+B+E stats and i still cant raise from essence lvl 2 to 3?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is the creator mode still a Patreon only thing? Haven't touched this game in like two years min lol

Oct 20, 2019
i downloaded the current version off of the first page of the thread. Anyone know how to check world level? Says i can in the barn, which does not work. Also says i can see how much world level releasing something is worth, also cannot do that.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
What're my options for girls who aren't built like a brick shithouse in this game? I don't need it to go full loli but while I like the style and concept a lot of the girls in the preview pics are way too big for me to get off to them easily.
Look, there are shockingly few hentai games with girls that are THICC as fuck, and this is one of them. Also, you can breed them to be whatever size you want them to be by getting the right mates and figuring out which traits you want to keep. Also also, you can make your character whatever size you want. Way more customization than most other games.

Stop complaining and make the game the way you want it.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
my male nephelym aren't inheriting traits for some reason, but my females are. is this a bug or something or do I just have shit luck?

jackinen

Nov 19, 2017
And I wanna know, how much did dev pay to SSeth for this. A good move for sure, but the fact is, he did "NOT" give Seth the final build as it's a buggy hell and paid with supporters money to get more supporters to get more money..
Normally I lurk pretty hard on these threads but knowing Sseth and the fact he has posted a few small snips of this game before in his reviews that mostly flew HARD under the rader. I think he legit likes this game and went fuck it and made another nuts shitposter Youtube video as one does.

Cause lets be real that man has made shit posting a career and gets paid stupidly money for it.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How do you increase essence levels? One is lvl 30 and has 3 lvl 3 traits, D+B+E stats and i still cant raise from essence lvl 2 to 3?
you need to have at least two letter indentical, like E, E, D, D, C, C, B, B, A, A, S, S, then go to the Angel and get essence from her

quickest way if you are a cheater, type : Essence 5

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
i downloaded the current version off of the first page of the thread. Anyone know how to check world level? Says i can in the barn, which does not work. Also says i can see how much world level releasing something is worth, also cannot do that.

there is no level anymore, it's call essence and when you meet a wild Nephelym, you'll notice it's Essence level between 1 to 5 at the top left corner

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes