SparkyGoat

Jul 1, 2020
So I may have fucked my save. I used my next keystone after the bee girl on getting into the bee place, but now I can't get anywhere to get more keystones since I can't do the queen bee quest. Anyone know how to get one more without stealing from the slime?

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone else experiencing the camera snapping around to different angles when moving it? I can move it a bit but if I go too far in one movement it's like it snaps back into some random position. There's not a lot of options for camera so I don't know what to do, I've tried all the borderless windowed etc. things and it happens in all of them.
Anyone know how to fix it?

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
it's very odd, i have only ever been able to find essence level 1 for anything. I've bred up and released like 60 wolf/fox each, still only getting essence level 1 wilds. Is it just broken?
Not sure if and how releasing works, but there's another way, go to the temple above the breeding area, it's the path upwards by the breeding requests. In the temple there's the emissary, you can choose to raise world level there. Still haven't found a pattern how this works though, at least for me it doesn't work like some other players are describing it. So for example getting from level one to two, I managed to do with three D levels, ore two C levels which apparently shouldn't work. But I have lots of the D levels which should but aren't accepted. Very weird concept, maybe just bugged for now. Still hoping somebody uploads the fix release 760.97, may be a bit more reasonable.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the camera snapping around to different angles when moving it? I can move it a bit but if I go too far in one movement it's like it snaps back into some random position. There's not a lot of options for camera so I don't know what to do, I've tried all the borderless windowed etc. things and it happens in all of them.
Anyone know how to fix it?
If you have a gaming mouse and the settings software for it try lowering it's sensitivity usually the DPI or CPI setting.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
BOTN tools apparently has a bug with the Nymphomanic trait. Won't add it, and if you edit the trait on something that does have it, it disappears. So I give up on the pride quest, too awful to deal with.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
If you have a gaming mouse and the settings software for it try lowering it's sensitivity usually the DPI or CPI setting.
I don't think it's related to sensitivity honestly, it feels more similar to something that might happen if the cursor isn't locked inside window and the camera snaps into some default position every time you accidentally exit the window.
It's like there's an invisible native 480p square in the middle of the screen and if my cursor exits it the camera snaps into random positions.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I don't think it's related to sensitivity honestly, it feels more similar to something that might happen if the cursor isn't locked inside window and the camera snaps into some default position every time you accidentally exit the window.
It's like there's an invisible native 480p square in the middle of the screen and if my cursor exits it the camera snaps into random positions.
Funny it worked for me when I was having that problem.

BadMinieMouse

Aug 3, 2017
How to use the cheat codes ( Yes, i checked google and all sources), i don't see the cheat menu in setting (found, you can access the bar with `) but cheats not working...
Please help
Thanks

Last edited:

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
How to use the cheat codes ( Yes, i checked google and all sources), i don't see the cheat menu in setting (found, you can access the bar with `) but cheats not working...
Please help
Thanks
go into settings

scroll down for this one

and change the binding key to anything you like as long as it's not in use. Avoid any letters that can serve you for the cheats, I made a small mistake like that using

the letter O, cheat that I tried: go home, at the first O the cheat menu closed.

Also, unlike the other version, in the latetest version, it work both on title and in game

Ergonomicsheep

Apr 25, 2022
Well, I got about as far as I could get through legitimate means...but I finally hit a snag with the Akabeko quest.

Constant searches have essentially made it clear that outside of editing the game files myself, getting a Futa Fertile Akabeko is basically impossible due to the dormant trait system. And while talk of the editor has gone around, I've ultimately come to the conclusion that it really isn't worth my time to fuck around with a bunch of editors when the "open all gates" command exists as a cheat.

I'll get Widow her elf legit, but that orc can go fuck herself for being so picky. I could potentially beat it without any cheats using the platforming trick to skip opening up the coast entirely, (which I had to do so I could keep the mega slime as a sex option, since my dumbass opened up virgin breaks and the titan mountain one after another without realizing that pleasure pastures is mandatory to keep her as an option), but at this stage of the game, I'm really not willing to lose my progress for anything short of new races.

Feels like a pity to have to cheat this far in the game, but eh. Nothing I can really do about a design flaw.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yea Ive never had it happen in an unreal game before, no clue what causes it
It's the input speed of the mouse it's input to fast for the game to keep up with, happens when the UI isn't setup correctly. Lowering the sensitivity will slow the mouse down. You could also try moving it slower manually but that would be hit or miss.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Some of old cheats still work (infinite lust, all barns, all sex positions, go home, imma lazy sack). Some others do not.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes