hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
Sseth video about this game is better than the game itself in this current state.

Also quick warning, if you just want to fap to the animations and not care about this horrible grindy mess, don't even bother, gallery is broken and aparently its "not a priority"(maybe if the game was not getting worse every update people would actually play the game more rather than check out the new animations)

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
I really doubt the Dev paid sssseth to make the video considering there haven't been an update in this game in 6 months, did he said anything ?

Reactions: RockType

Nerves of Steel

Feb 15, 2019
can anyone help Ive known about this game for years but never played and now that I'm trying to this pops up please help
Install Visual C++ from Microsoft website. Here's a quick link:

Ergonomicsheep

Apr 25, 2022
So, I admittedly only got an interest in this because of that video.

Saw somebody link it somewhere completely unrelated as a "Look, somebody reviewed a hentai game!" and gave it a quick skim out of morbid curiosity. Caught side of the spider girl, went "Oh?" and decided that perhaps, it was a worth looking into more closely after all. I'd heard of the game before, but had passed it up when the screenshots didn't really give me the impression that the game was interesting.

...And suffice it to say, I'm actually rather happy that video happened. The game is sneakily addictive once you get beyond the initial 'capture stock, commence fuckery' gameplay loop at the very start. Initial examples that I had seen of it never really brought up the whole "Spirit form" thing, nor did they bring up how interesting the actual breeding part of the experience can get once you actually try to cultivate certain looks.

Trying to pass on my look (Stark white to the point of looking basically vampiric, plus neon blue hair) to new stock has been quite the little adventure, and I still have a lot left in terms of actually picking up new races. I pretty much got up to the titans, and then took a bit of a breeding bender where I really wanted to try and breed up the equivalent of one of my customized spirit forms, essentially. Trying to get that to function has been...a trial, to say the least.

Mostly because I, being the idiot that I am, went "Huh, I guess I ought to try and raise up a nice big wolfy stud for the purpose of getting a high level breeder", not realizing that this essentially meant that I was increasing my chances of turning whatever he fucked into more furries. Either that, or the RNG in the system is also playing their own hentai game where they just enjoy fucking an hours worth of effort...which I think they are doing regardless of the stud, but that's to be expected really.

Once I switched over to a Futa stud, it all started making things far easier. Now it's just a matter of making Platformer sprite maps out of the family tree as I attempt to pass on my skin color, hair color, and try and get at least a few of the more interesting traits in the process. Notable examples being:

-A Vulwarg that I managed to get down to the same size as myself, that somehow has me listed as both mother and father. I'm not entirely sure of the logistics behind that one, other than perhaps using my Futa nature like a bag handle?
-A Ryu that I named Alexandria who was essentially packing a Railgun, and has thus far had a very good success rate on breeding giants.
-One particularly odd Foxen who came from an incest coupling that looked like somebody tried to make a hyper-realistic Carmelita fox. She was sterile, so I ended up selling her off to the angels.

I was disappointed to find out that the Arachne in question was, in fact, a one off and not something you could play as/breed (I get that the logistics of the body are likely a factor in that, but it saddened me all the same.) but the game managed to keep my attention otherwise, especially with all the dragon breeding I've been attempting. One thing that sets this game apart from Hentai Skyrim was a combination of the fact that things fuck each other in the wild very easily (I keep trying to make that happen in hentairim, but its...clunky, to say the least.) and that the breeding system is something I'd love to see in more games of this nature to be honest. Going beyond the frustrating nature of the things not passing down traits when I want them to, I just love trying to get them to look a specific way, as well as trying to breed specific sizes. I got a titan all the way down to my size through constant pairoffs and its bloody hilarious.

The game isn't perfect by any means, but it has managed to hold my attention for quite the chunk of time. Pity that from reading this thread, development seems to be incredibly slow/nonexistent, but maybe one day we'll see a completed product.

Here's to hoping, at the very least.

Reactions: zenbear

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Spent I don't know how long to finish the "Pride's Perfect Demon" quest and then Pride's dick doesn't load in the scenes...

NVM! I'm a retard, had turned of futa in the options to finish the quest xD

Armor6000_zld

Sep 17, 2019
there is no level anymore, it's call essence and when you meet a wild Nephelym, you'll notice it's Essence level between 1 to 5 at the top left corner
Do you know where to accurately see the essence level? Why is the only thing I see is an image with wings with the nephelym species or is it seen by the type of color?

Ergonomicsheep

Apr 25, 2022
i sure love my youtube notifications
how much content will I miss out on if I turn off futa?
It is my understanding, at least from the one wiki I found that has been helping me along, that the game is programmed in such a way that allowances are made for having/not having Futa enabled. Just be warned that breeding humanoid females becomes a bit wonky due to all males having beast traits.

Reactions: P1tzO

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
i sure love my youtube notifications
how much content will I miss out on if I turn off futa?
You don't miss out on any content/progression, using futa just makes missions easier because when activated, most quest nephs requested are futa, making it easier to speedrun instead of having to breed for male or female

Reactions: P1tzO
Oct 4, 2022
my last question was stupid, but this one should be better. 1696125722677.png
how do i make a file for the imma.degenerate thing if i have no option to make one, this is consistent with inside windows explorer as well

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes