STet

Apr 17, 2020
(MEGA)
(Google)
On Patreon, the description of v0.760.97 is no different from the description of v0.760.95, I don’t know what has changed in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
So it's strange, because I don't get anything that is below the species, that is, I don't even get the phrase essence level.
I don't know what else to do to help you, that essence level is the same for all my Nephelym because of this in the cheats menu:

Essence 5. Once you enter the cheat, the level stays after each load games so I cannot do anything with my Nephelyms and the Emissary

I would have to start over with a new game to see if I can level the essence without the cheat

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So what's the final word on how to raise essence level? I've got a vulpuss with two D rank stats, level 20, with the swift trait yet I cannot use her to increase the level.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Well, I got about as far as I could get through legitimate means...but I finally hit a snag with the Akabeko quest.

Constant searches have essentially made it clear that outside of editing the game files myself, getting a Futa Fertile Akabeko is basically impossible due to the dormant trait system. And while talk of the editor has gone around, I've ultimately come to the conclusion that it really isn't worth my time to fuck around with a bunch of editors when the "open all gates" command exists as a cheat.

I'll get Widow her elf legit, but that orc can go fuck herself for being so picky. I could potentially beat it without any cheats using the platforming trick to skip opening up the coast entirely, (which I had to do so I could keep the mega slime as a sex option, since my dumbass opened up virgin breaks and the titan mountain one after another without realizing that pleasure pastures is mandatory to keep her as an option), but at this stage of the game, I'm really not willing to lose my progress for anything short of new races.

Feels like a pity to have to cheat this far in the game, but eh. Nothing I can really do about a design flaw.
Getting fertile Akabeko was a ctually one of the easiest quests for me. Lol.

Feb 6, 2021
is there any way to update a quest as complete? Toy for the tribe cannot be completed due to it needing a futa, therefore the trait is dormant. I don't have anymore keystones, and am locked out of getting wyverns and colossuses. I don't want to cheat because that eliminates the dragon matriarch, which i want to save. Is there any way for me to teleport to virgin breaks? or get myself another keystone? i think i don't have any other option

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
is there any way to give breeder traits via file editing?
Yep. There should be a post somehwere. I have detailed instructions with images, but that was for the old version. Haven't played in months so I don't know if the system changes, but the gist should be the same.
Know what you will need a hex editing program.
It's not just a matter of copy-pasting a trait from another character, you have the change the number of traits number in the trait block, the size of the (PC) trait block number and the size of the entire characters block.

In other words, if you add a trait like "Trait.Nurturing..." you added 16 bytes, so you need to increase the size of the character block by 16, the number of traits by 1 and the total size of the block for all character by 16. In hex, of course.

Reactions: foolsend

foolsend

Jul 6, 2018
Yep. There should be a post somehwere. I have detailed instructions with images, but that was for the old version. Haven't played in months so I don't know if the system changes, but the gist should be the same.
Know what you will need a hex editing program.
It's not just a matter of copy-pasting a trait from another character, you have the change the number of traits number in the trait block, the size of the (PC) trait block number and the size of the entire characters block.

In other words, if you add a trait like "Trait.Nurturing..." you added 16 bytes, so you need to increase the size of the character block by 16, the number of traits by 1 and the total size of the block for all character by 16. In hex, of course.
cool ill look for the post thank you

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
I would have to start over with a new game to see if I can level the essence without the cheat
I actually managed to level essence, though I have been unsuccessful in determining which requirements are needed to have them be accepted for essence improvement. However, I only managed to level essence once, and not for all species, mostly because I did not have every race in the Homestead(Risu, Starfallen, Formurian, Kestrel and Thriae, to be exact). If those cannot be leveled, I cannot say that I know the reason why it cannot be done.

michi04

May 14, 2018
It's a shame, I tried the download every day and again and again halfway through the download there were network problems and I had to start downloading from the beginning.
Can someone please compress the game. Thank you.

xtr20

Jun 22, 2020
I was under the impression on the CC that you could choose your character's build and such, but after getting in the game my character was just normal even though I chose muscular. So is that something like your character changes throughout the game and you can customize how they look in each state?

Last edited:

Ergonomicsheep

Apr 25, 2022
Getting fertile Akabeko was a ctually one of the easiest quests for me. Lol.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I got a fertile akabeko...with dormant traits. The quests will often shift on who they ask for depending on who you pick, and in this case they are asking for a Futa one, which is impossible to have a non-dormant fertile akabeko of which the orc in question won't accept.

After spending multiple hours getting them to breed, and checking this thread/the wiki constantly, pretty much the only answers to completing that quest are editing the game, restarting it (I'm tempted to make a male alt to try out a "no ocean gate" run...) or just using the "Imma lazy sack" cheat to open the doors, since the only two gates I didn't have prior were the elf gate and the spider gate. As far as I'm concerned, If I'm going to go as far as running an editor to try and get the thing I need, I might as well just use the cheat and save myself a bunch of trouble.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedersOfTheNephelym-0.760.97A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes