ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Before you do so I urge you to pay attention to his recent updates, many would argue at this point that this game is not as worth supporting as it initially was, there is more time between updates these days with less content to boot.
When it was different?
There is some many instances of dev doing good work and then, over time, becoming lazy.

P.S.
So.... this is on YouTube lmao:

Funny thing, is that it reminded me of this game. And here I'm checking it out. Man, it was literally years since last time, lmao.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Sseth introduce me to certain game I never knew my get obvious scam virginity stolen. Bastard Lord. This game is nothing for him I bet
also if dev here
Seeing Sseth scram out of rage cuz animation is unskippable really LOL

Last edited:

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
A couple of pieces of info:
The trait to level essence on elves and slimes is Debauched. For Kestrel Harpy is Charming.
For people like me that are slightly stupid, you can actually move around the camera in the sex scenes by holding Right Mouse Button, that way you can center the scene in whatever you want. And finally, do hybrids have special animations? I've seen my Amaru doing this to a poor bee:
Sit 2.PNG

Reactions: JaySpill

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Do essence levels currently do anything? Is it like how world levels were in the previous versions where it affected their stat quality and perks?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Do essence levels currently do anything? Is it like how world levels were in the previous versions where it affected their stat quality and perks?
yes. it's the replacement for world levels. IMHO it's a worst more tedious system that does nothing but allow wild nephs of specific subrace to be found with rarer traits. that's it.

Hammy13243

Oct 9, 2023
Is there any way to lower the bounce physics? if I move the sex scene speed anything past 1.0 , it makes the boobs and as bounce waaaaaaaay to much. I cant find the slider for it anymore. Is there a way to do this through the game files?

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Is there any way to lower the bounce physics? if I move the sex scene speed anything past 1.0 , it makes the boobs and as bounce waaaaaaaay to much. I cant find the slider for it anymore. Is there a way to do this through the game files?
Its in character creation for some reason, third tab at the top.
Otherwise you can only turn it on/off in the fetish tab.

Hammy13243

Oct 9, 2023
Its in character creation for some reason, third tab at the top.
Otherwise you can only turn it on/off in the fetish tab.
I tried all the sliders at 0 and saved and even restarted the game but it doesn't work for some reason. When the speed is set to the halfway point it looks like a normal amount of physics but anything at a higher speed just bounces all over the place. The run animation is also not affected by this and bounces all over the place. I want to keep physics turned on because who wants to play this kind of game with no physics? Is there a way to fix this in the game files?

Hammy13243

Oct 9, 2023
I did just find out that Leylanna the High Priestess animations are not broken even when you have the speed set to max.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
gallery? what gallery
As far as I understand there is a code to toggle "creator mode" like one in the quoted post, if you put it in console in main menu two new options will appear: Hybrid editor and Gallery, which supposedly should allow you to watch all the different animations from the game, but the code from the quoted post doesn't seem to work, it makes Galllery option appear in the menu, but clicking it just does nothing, which brings us back to my question: is it possible to access this gallery and if it is then how?

Hybrid Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full List of working codes as of v0.756.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes