Kli98

Dec 25, 2021
Excuse me, how do I make the game Spanish? since I changed it to Spanish and everything is still in English. Can you answer my question, please?

Reactions: elsilencio1324

LifeSex

Jul 23, 2019
hi <3 Do you guys have any suggestions for games that I can play as a woman and do sexual things? just like this game

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a reason why the game doesn't have sex animations available when I am trying to breed my captured nephelyms?
I am just starting, so dunno if there is something I am missing to make the 2 breed.
Both are the same size

Xyand221

Jan 4, 2022
Is there a reason why the game doesn't have sex animations available when I am trying to breed my captured nephelyms?
I am just starting, so dunno if there is something I am missing to make the 2 breed.
Both are the same size
Have you unlock any "sex positions" yet? Look arounnd the fox and wolf area for a cave-ish area with medals hanging around. There will be lots of location like that but it will cost you favor (before it was something else the author changed it lately), first one (near the fox/wolf area) is free so.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Since grinding for "favor" can be tiresome, you might consider using the following cheat codes:
add favor
all sex positions
(the former gives you 1000 Favor; the latter enables all sex animations at once).

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
hi <3 Do you guys have any suggestions for games that I can play as a woman and do sexual things? just like this game
I'd suggest this one:
The Last Barbarian

It has only a female protagonist who gets engaged in all kinds of sexual activity, including consensual sex, gangbang, BDSM, rape, masturbation, prostitution, pregnancy, lactation, egg laying, tentacle sex, futa transformation, and so on.

The game is pretty well designed (still in a development state though), with lots of lengthy, complex quests, and other stuff.
It gets updated quite often, and the developer actually talks to people in this forum and listens to their suggestions.

Reactions: BodhiZafa

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Don't go on Unreal 5 folks, it's terrible in performance and the visual changes respect Unreal 4 aren't worth the performance tanking it takes

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Don't go on Unreal 5 folks, it's terrible in performance and the visual changes respect Unreal 4 aren't worth the performance tanking it takes
The same thing could be said about UE4 versus UE3, or UE3 versus UE2, or UE2 versus UE1. But that's because updates and improvements are incremental. People just dunk on UE5 because this is the first time a major version has dropped since it became available to indie-level developers, and a ton of indie devs are doing an abysmal job of assessing and understanding the fact that a major version means breaking changes that need to be properly accounted for. The more committed your project already is to an existing engine, the worse the update will hit you.

Also, sweeping generalizations about performance and visual changes are, well. Sweeping generalizations. That isn't to say you're wrong in the case of Breeders of the Nephelym. Derelict has demonstrated either an inability or an unwillingness to actually utilize the optimization potential in UE4, so upgrading to UE5 with that attitude will probably make things far worse. A properly optimized UE5 game will, like a properly optimized UE4 game, run just fine on far more machines than people on this forum would assume.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The same thing could be said about UE4 versus UE3, or UE3 versus UE2, or UE2 versus UE1. But that's because updates and improvements are incremental. People just dunk on UE5 because this is the first time a major version has dropped since it became available to indie-level developers, and a ton of indie devs are doing an abysmal job of assessing and understanding the fact that a major version means breaking changes that need to be properly accounted for. The more committed your project already is to an existing engine, the worse the update will hit you.

Also, sweeping generalizations about performance and visual changes are, well. Sweeping generalizations. That isn't to say you're wrong in the case of Breeders of the Nephelym. Derelict has demonstrated either an inability or an unwillingness to actually utilize the optimization potential in UE4, so upgrading to UE5 with that attitude will probably make things far worse. A properly optimized UE5 game will, like a properly optimized UE4 game, run just fine on far more machines than people on this forum would assume.
What I mean is that the changes in comparison feel worse. For example in Wild Life. After they switched to Unreal 5 the lighting feels super off, like it suddenly the entire game is constantly on a dimm light setting even on the brightest presets. While graphic wise the game feels pretty similar in comparison, but the performance? Far worse. And it's not the only game I noticed that did that version jump that ended up feeling the same way.

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
They will not be going to unreal 5. They also might back out of mod support even though they said that they would have mod support for V 1.0 This is was on their discord which is full of shill elitists who will ban anyone who talks about the supporter version outside the wrong channel.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What I mean is that the changes in comparison feel worse. For example in Wild Life. After they switched to Unreal 5 the lighting feels super off, like it suddenly the entire game is constantly on a dimm light setting even on the brightest presets. While graphic wise the game feels pretty similar in comparison, but the performance? Far worse. And it's not the only game I noticed that did that version jump that ended up feeling the same way.
Wild Life is a fantastic example for why BotN should never update, because the Wild Life devs have a similar ability (or desire) to optimize their game properly. Which is effectively none at all. Even on UE4 it was always a poorly optimized mess, just like BotN. Simultaneously, it's a terrible example of UE5 games for precisely the same reason: the devs made a mess of the port and then shifted blame to the engine change.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
They will not be going to unreal 5. They also might back out of mod support even though they said that they would have mod support for V 1.0 This is was on their discord which is full of shill elitists who will ban anyone who talks about the supporter version outside the wrong channel.
We don't ban people from talking outside the wrong channel. We just remind them to use the supporter channel

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dang now mod support is being trashed too? Fukin hell m8 things keep getting worse by the day on this game.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Wild Life is a fantastic example for why BotN should never update, because the Wild Life devs have a similar ability (or desire) to optimize their game properly. Which is effectively none at all. Even on UE4 it was always a poorly optimized mess, just like BotN. Simultaneously, it's a terrible example of UE5 games for precisely the same reason: the devs made a mess of the port and then shifted blame to the engine change.
Yeah I normally played on the sandbox map in WL on UE4 but the "main" game was terrible in performance already. Tho at least the sandbox mode was somehow okey. With it's many issues as well like textures borking out after a relatively long playthrough such as characters makeup just vanishing and having to restart the whole game to fix it. But then you see the jump on UE5 and now even the sandbox mode feels like it takes a lambo engine to run properly.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Been a hot minute, couple of questions.
I think I'm missing it in the change appearance menu, but how do you change outfits?
Is it possible to breed or raise slime girls? Or is the Mega Slime it for now?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes