Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
is there a repository with character presets i can use?
The discord linked in the first post has a preset channel. It's a mess though and older presets before a particular date aren't compatible but you still have quite a few to comb through. There are a couple of "mega packs" but they make everyone have the same exact figure/bust, it disables the obese and muscular traits visually, and higher rarities actually remove parts that make them stand out such as the titans rock appendages. Even if you're not a fan of fat/muscular chicks it makes them all look like clones even more than they already do. Otherwise you have to scroll and manually download whatever catches your eye.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
Some of the last traits for Essence:
3 varieties of Starfallen: Melding
Seraph: Divine.
These were easy, but I have no clue what to do about Incubus; seems extremely annoying to breed. I think I'll just keep improving the traits of everything else and breeding it with Incubi. Eventually the right trait should pop up. If anyone knows what the trait for Incubus is please tell me, it's the last species I have left to level up to lv5.

RoryMercury57

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, always been a lurker so I don't know if this is against forum rules or not but here is a quick cheat table I made for 760.97. So far it has:

-No fluid use (when giving to wild Nephelyms)
-Insta level up on mate
-Insta max level on level up
-A list (Including movement speed) of breeder attributes.
-Edit stats of selected Nephelyms (only in ranch management)

If you want to increase your movement speed change the time dilation in player pointers to 2 or higher. Be warned of making the value too high or changing any other pointer in the player pointers! As always your saves are at risk when using tables so back them up. Other than that enjoy and if anyone decides to use it lmk if it doesn't work for you.

Edit 1: Added selected Nephelym stats. Will see if I can add trait editing soon.

Last edited:

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
is it worth to try again??
prob havent touched it for +1 years
updates slow as ever + not alot actually getting added?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Been a couple years. Have they added balls for futanari yet?
Unless this game starts to get mods, that's not gonna happen my friend. Derelict for some reason seems to be against that idea like crazy. Among other things like anal and stuff. I'll never understand why but....

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Been a couple years. Have they added balls for futanari yet?
Well... it's a breeding game and the futa can be fathers... so clearly they've always had balls. :p :devilish:

Moving them from internal to external... Nope, because vvv
Unless this game starts to get mods, that's not gonna happen my friend. Derelict for some reason seems to be against that idea like crazy....

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Unless this game starts to get mods, that's not gonna happen my friend. Derelict for some reason seems to be against that idea like crazy. Among other things like anal and stuff. I'll never understand why but....
It just seems to be a personal thing for him. Considering how he behaves regarding other functions of the game, I believe it.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

poggerscock

Jan 4, 2022
So strange. I'm fine with or without balls, but why not add them and let people choose?

It just seems to be a personal thing for him. Considering how he behaves regarding other functions of the game, I believe it.
This has been my thinking since the game was announced, especially attempting to justify it by making it lore. Not like the balls make it more gay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Anal to a game about vaginal breeding yeah i don't get it.
By that rule, female on female interactions amd the entirety of Blowjob ones are also pointless. People really need to stop using lore as an excuse for poor game development, cause there is always something else ingame that showcases the BS behind said attitudes.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
So strange. I'm fine with or without balls, but why not add them and let people choose?

This has been my thinking since the game was announced, especially attempting to justify it by making it lore. Not like the balls make it more gay.
Sseth said something similar on the futas lmao

srwolf93

Aug 5, 2020
Shame nearly a year ago an not much gameplay wise has been changed. The map is still small, very little customization for m characters, m based gameplay is extremely nurfed. The Futa gameplay will hurt and kill the game in the long term playability the game could have. The breeding is good if your a girl but for guys its dull and very limited. The farming part has potential if you could actually do more with the npcs. Storywise, the game is very flat. Visually I dont think this game has much to offer. An even Hunt and Snare and some other beta furry games on steam that has less to do. Yet offer more to do than BOTN which is rather sad if were gonna be honest.
I've seen abandoned games that have more content than BOTN and offered good what if concepts. I really wish BOTN would impliment. Tho I highly doubt at this speed. BOTN will ever get past beta phases. Ironiclly when a character chases you and you dont want to mate with that character. That mechanic could be used for some scary momments. Which could help BOTN stick out just a bit more.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I think he lacks creativity.

For example, he could have implemented something like "multi-hybridization".
Imagine your breeder getting engaged in a gangbang and then giving birth to an unknown creature that has succubus wings, bovine horns, foxen tail, and dragon scales! :devilish:

• Yay, new update!

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
By that rule, female on female interactions amd the entirety of Blowjob ones are also pointless. People really need to stop using lore as an excuse for poor game development, cause there is always something else ingame that showcases the BS behind said attitudes.
I get what your laying down but really animation wise anal an vaginal would almost be identical, only difference being one won't knock em up. Without dialogue to spice it up especially so, really our best bet would be one of the NPCs having an anal scene or threesomes being added for some DP action.

• Thinking Face

70inchdonger

Mar 18, 2021
With all due respects, please give examples of games with more content than this, especially for free.
Shame nearly a year ago an not much gameplay wise has been changed. The map is still small, very little customization for m characters, m based gameplay is extremely nurfed. The Futa gameplay will hurt and kill the game in the long term playability the game could have. The breeding is good if your a girl but for guys its dull and very limited. The farming part has potential if you could actually do more with the npcs. Storywise, the game is very flat. Visually I dont think this game has much to offer. An even Hunt and Snare and some other beta furry games on steam that has less to do. Yet offer more to do than BOTN which is rather sad if were gonna be honest.
I've seen abandoned games that have more content than BOTN and offered good what if concepts. I really wish BOTN would impliment. Tho I highly doubt at this speed. BOTN will ever get past beta phases. Ironiclly when a character chases you and you dont want to mate with that character. That mechanic could be used for some scary momments. Which could help BOTN stick out just a bit more.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes