JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Is it possible to breed or raise slime girls? Or is the Mega Slime it for now?
Not sure about the outfits, but in Esoteric Glades where the elves are, just walk into the lake and the slime girls are spawning in the lake, and yes you can breed them.

Reactions: syad51

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I think I might be softlocked, not sure.
So I used all my orbs to rush to the desert to get fast travel asap. This means I don't have the dragon/titan area unlocked, and there are no other quests I could complete (already did the slime underground with the pearl as well as the usual ones to progress)
Now, out of three available quests that I could use to unlock new areas and/or get orbs, only the one for the orc chieftain (breed a akabeko) is the one I can breed for, but it all depends on this.
If no one I know has the Enlarged trait, it is possible for it to be gained spontaneously just by breeding creatures of different heights?

Untitled.png

If not, then I have no way that I know of to gain this trait.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Got this game early access on Steam way back when it was first launched there and totally forgot about it. Just stumbled across it again here today. Time to see what's changed after all this time.

coldplayer851

Feb 21, 2018
Good evening people, first of all I apologize for the writing of the publication because English is not my native language. If the problem is the creativity of the game or the lack of direction, I think you should think again about why the base game was so interesting.... in my opinion this game has potential but it lost its essence even though it is about breeding, the hook is in the rarity of the babies and how exotic the babies look after a great effort, personally the idea of bringing the ferals (rarer versions, on 4 legs and visually larger than their normal versions, both males and females) is very good, second point the portals are really very necessary because too much time is wasted in travel, third point, why not give elemental characteristics to the creatures, type fire, ice, water, etc. and the rarer the more elegant and attractive, something that would be very interesting and very difficult would also be to be able to compete in a card system at least with other npc with rewards, and for our creatures to increase their level with fluids or by fighting, in that way We have some creatures that are used for fighting, others for the production of fluids and others to inherit striking physical traits such as obesity or large breasts, a large or muscular butt, in this way when exposing our creatures in the discord it would be very gratifying to be able to show off one. Expensive breeding to train and produce, as well as very attractive.

Reactions: totototo2984

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
I think only a few on the creator's paetreon? And those releases (from what I can tell from here) have slowed down to a crawl.
Gets mega bust in popularity thanks to popular youtuber (something most small devs can only dream of) and do almost nothing with it, well that's kind of disappointment

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to cheat edit nephs without having to know any python stuff? I was steadily trudging through the pride quest but it got to a point where the game just refused to give me an offspring with the traits I needed. I don't know if there's a trait limit or if the code is just stupid but first none of the offspring would have fertile 1, then when I switched them around it refused to give any of the offspring nympho 1 (both traits are present on at least one of the parents), so I'm just gonna cheat it if I can because this is stupid. It's tragic that this game doesn't have a better dev behind it. There's so much potential here.

Mad-Harry

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to cheat edit nephs without having to know any python stuff? I was steadily trudging through the pride quest but it got to a point where the game just refused to give me an offspring with the traits I needed. I don't know if there's a trait limit or if the code is just stupid but first none of the offspring would have fertile 1, then when I switched them around it refused to give any of the offspring nympho 1 (both traits are present on at least one of the parents), so I'm just gonna cheat it if I can because this is stupid. It's tragic that this game doesn't have a better dev behind it. There's so much potential here.
You can use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-760-97a-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-11982044
I think there was a Trait limit of 15 or so.

Reactions: therealguy30

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know what the traits you need on each of the races to increase their essence?
The male variants are what other people have said, but I know the others for sure:

Foxen Vulpuss: Swift
Foxen Sionnach: Swift
Vulwarg Lykos: Hornball
*Vulwarg Wulf: Hornball
Risu: Hornball
Bovaur Ayrshire: Fertile
Bovaur Mare: Swift
Bovaur Minotaur: Hornball
*Bovaur Bull: Hung
Dragon Wyvern: Hedonist
*Dragon Drake: Stoic
Titan: Enlarged
Formurian: Juicy
Thriae: Nectar
Neko: Nympho
Harpy Kestrel: Charmer
Harpy Bat: Charmer
Sylvan Elf: Debauched
Sylvan Orc: Stoic
Sylvan Goblin: Diminutive
Sylvan Slime: Debauched
Starfallen Carrier & Spore: Melding
*Starfallen Seeder: Melding
Seraphim: Divine
Demon Succubus: Nympho
Demon Cambion: Busty

Demon Incubus: I'm fairly certain it's Satyriasis, but I couldn't cheat edit it onto an incubus (the neph appeared when I filtered by Satyriasis, but the trait wasn't visible and it wouldn't work for essence level), and I couldn't find it from checking wild incubi. I'm thinking it's either bugged or unimplemented.

Also, you *can* get gold traits by breeding two silvers. A lot easier than finding a wild gold.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes