Elveskudd

Dec 18, 2021
So whats up with this game? I havent seen an update to it in quite some time. Did this game turn into one of those games where they milk patreons for money with little to no work done on game?

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
So whats up with this game? I havent seen an update to it in quite some time. Did this game turn into one of those games where they milk patreons for money with little to no work done on game?
That happened YEARS ago, No new animations have been added in years :ROFLMAO:

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Lovely looking game. Also, I love how you can create the perfect female, with the biggest sexiest ass there is, as a man who prefers ass over titties any time of the day, that is a big win for me.

Question though: What is the purpose of this game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a rarity system. Most Nephelym I have seen out in the wild are common, I've only seen one single uncommon nephelym which I captured, and I've managed to somehow breed an Epic from two Common's. Yet, I have yet to see a Rare or Legendary.

I thought that the rarity system worked like this

Common + Common = X% Uncommon
Uncommon + Uncommon = X% Rare
Rare + Rare = X% Epic
Epic + Epic = X% Legendary

Yet, like I just said, I got this somehow.

Common + Common = Epic

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Question though: What is the purpose of this game?

There is also a rarity system. Most Nephelym I have seen out in the wild are common, I've only seen one single uncommon nephelym which I captured, and I've managed to somehow breed an Epic from two Common's. Yet, I have yet to see a Rare or Legendary.
There is no purpose. Initially it was a wide open sandbox from the start but then the gates and quests were introduced and that made the experience more linear, beyond unlocking gates there is nothing else to "progress". The developer doesn't have an interest in playing video games, believe it or not, and that is reflected in the "gameplay" of his own game. It's likely that we will never have a true purpose in raising stats and breeding except for the sake of it, especially after the developers mental issues and subsequent slowed development speed.

The rarity system used to be much more generous in spawning higher tiers but that was made much lower recently, I guess to make legendaries stand out more as the system before would have you constantly see whatever the next tier was after a world level increase. I didn't know that about breeding though, that's probably something that will be changed one day as most of the new features the developer adds tends to go through a few iterations before he settles on the final product.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
especially after the developers mental issues and subsequent slowed development speed.
I see, so he basically got bored of making the game and threw at his 19.000+ subscribers on Patreon a lame excuse.

See, when I see or hear things like that, the game is already dead to my eyes. Even if it gets updates, a bored developer does the bare minimum work -> which results to a bad game.

Sand box is good and all, some people love/like doing the same thing over and over again, and I can respect that. It's just not my cup of tea.

Thanks for the response, take care!

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
I mean if he is gonna transfer the game to UE5.2 remade everything and be 100% better sure ill wait :)
It won't happen

New Update will happen Soon. There's no date yet but it will happen
Things are just taking time, more time than it should
DH is working on math stuff for stats and traits. A few trusted member are helping him for that too

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
Starting the game, I don't have any money. Where do I find it in order to build a house?

1701426840904.png
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes