florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
These doors, the doors you said We have already opened

View attachment 3143847
View attachment 3143848
View attachment 3143849
I forgot to reply to your message,

get laid with Cassie ( the same girl that build your farm), speak with her after, she'll fix the lever and you can activate it.

In the sewer you can have sex with a mega slim, twice then she'll fall asleep and you can get her stone to open the gates

you can also wait for that part and open the place call : Cove of Rapture, then enter the water and find a huge pearl, give the pearl

to the mega slim and you can have fun with her all the time you want, she'll stay awake if you give her the pearl

Reactions: namchok143

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Nope don't care for the quests too busy wanting to know where my saves are vanishing to so i can delete them and start new.
ok, well I forgot exactly where are the saves, but you can always start new and save on your previous save, in a way you delete the first one with a new one

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Is there no longer a way to make futanari-only in place of males? I don't really mind but futanari and females only was nice too.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Is there no longer a way to make futanari-only in place of males? I don't really mind but futanari and females only was nice too.
go to settings and check this line

or this one

just under wild sex, Only futa it's obvious and replace male, well it will be what you asked, Futa ant Females

Reactions: Sscdrake

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
go to settings and check this line

or this one

just under wild sex, Only futa it's obvious and replace male, well it will be what you asked, Futa ant Females

Thanks... I have it turned on to "on," didn't see there was a futa-only option for some reason...

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Is it possible to add traits to the breeder?
Their egg/semen is too bad.
yes you can, with BOTNtool, but I don't exactly know what you're asking

the program allow you to add all the traits for the nephelym, but it's out of date as well, the most recent traits are not in the tool

you can also set your breeder to a nephelym form (kinda like the spirit form) but also looking like human with some modifications

but like I said, the tool is not complete, Mare and Unicorns are not in it. I use the tool sometimes to create hybrids, if you're a nephelym,

you can even set yourself as a vagrant because you appear as a nephelym to the game

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
none work, I already tried, your only option is BOTNtools, you can give traits to your nephelym with that tool, so you give the required traits to a female demon and that's it, but the Pride quest is pretty much useless, unless you want to complete all the quest in the game
where do I find this tool?

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
I believe I have managed to find one difference in .97 version. A color variation for Risu has been added to the game; instead of only being one, now there's two. Not a big deal, but it does make a difference; I, personally, was getting tired of having only one variation of bunnies to see/choose from, so this is a welcome breath of fresh air.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes