PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Lovely looking game. Also, I love how you can create the perfect female, with the biggest sexiest ass there is, as a man who prefers ass over titties any time of the day
I agree this.
that is a big win for me.
But not, it not. When I found that Buxom I/II/III have the same size of butt, my disappoint is immeasurable.
And I discovered that Big Butt and my offspring would have a big chance of losing this trait, it's depressed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I.S H

bauch1234

Aug 11, 2019
I agree this.

But not, it not. When I found that Buxom I/II/III have the same size of butt, my disappoint is immeasurable.
And I discovered that Big Butt and my offspring would have a big chance of losing this trait, it's depressed.
3 versions ago it changed

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
There is no fox house in the first place. What should I do?
View attachment 3132737
to find Cassie, walk throught the ark that you seen on your picture, the town is up there, it's on your right when you high enough, pass the fountain continue to your right and Cassie will be there, is she's not there, that mean she's the daily toy, you'll have to sleep at least one day to make her return to her usual spot

Reactions: namchok143

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
I made a fairly athletic breeder but most parts of her still jiggle like she's an unrestrained bowl of jello, which looks extremely abnormal on a tight ass and a toned stomach.

How can I prevent this? The physics sliders in the editor do not do a damn thing.

Reactions: snarglesnargle

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
Does anyone know how exactly trait transfer works in the game? I mean if I want 3 trait from a parent in the offspring, how many times to I have to breed them? Thanks.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I can't open this door. The first door - the fields of happiness.
how your door look like, is it like the jail looking door, or is it those that you can insert a stone in it?

Complete the special request by the centauress, she's asking for a Vulwarg (wolf nephelym) with the meaty trait
the icon trait is a pair of arms with muscles looking arms, before you start having sex with your nephelym, look in the trait it has

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
I'm on the pride's perfect demon mission and MY GOD what a difficult mission, does anyone have a cheat or know how to use the cheat engine to give the right characteristics or if not increase the level of the ones my campion already has?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
no, but give a bit more details for your problem, I know that I have pubic hair on my nephelym, but my mod make it invisible because of their oversize breasts
Never mind found out the dev put the style under lower body an not under pubic hair where i would think it would be.

Only problem i now have is to find the save as they are Not showing up in AppData\Local\Radiant

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Never mind found out the dev put the style under lower body an not under pubic hair where i would think it would be.

Only problem i now have is to find the save as they are Not showing up in AppData\Local\Radiant
none work, I already tried, your only option is BOTNtools, you can give traits to your nephelym with that tool, so you give the required traits to a female demon and that's it, but the Pride quest is pretty much useless, unless you want to complete all the quest in the game

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
get laid with Cassie ( the same girl that build your farm), speak with her after, she'll fix the lever and you can activate it.

In the sewer you can have sex with a mega slim, twice then she'll fall asleep and you can get her stone to open the gates

you can also wait for that part and open the place call : Cove of Rapture, then enter the water and find a huge pearl, give the pearl

to the mega slim and you can have fun with her all the time you want, she'll stay awake if you give her the pearl

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
none work, I already tried, your only option is BOTNtools, you can give traits to your nephelym with that tool, so you give the required traits to a female demon and that's it, but the Pride quest is pretty much useless, unless you want to complete all the quest in the game
Nope don't care for the quests too busy wanting to know where my saves are vanishing to so i can delete them and start new.

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
how your door look like, is it like the jail looking door, or is it those that you can insert a stone in it?

Complete the special request by the centauress, she's asking for a Vulwarg (wolf nephelym) with the meaty trait
the icon trait is a pair of arms with muscles looking arms, before you start having sex with your nephelym, look in the trait it has
These doors, the doors you said We have already opened

1701738712240.png
1701738758294.png
1701738869716.png

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes